• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin H #3 issues

SmackedSquish

Greenlighter
Hey, Bluelight users. It's nice to finally post on here rather than read, though I am frustrated with the circumstances. My apologies if this isn't the right forum.

I have not used the brown #3 before, only tar. That I could even get my hands on some here was a little astounding to me. I know to acidify the mixture to allow dissolution, but my attempts at plugging and snorting have been unsuccessful each time. I know my gear is good as my buddy did some before me and got right where he wanted by banging some. I'm no good at chasing the dragon and I'd much rather stay away from the needle.

Tolerance wouldn't be an issue. I'm just stumped that my usual ROA (plugging) has failed twice. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: Another thing worth noting is how quickly this stuff burns when heated.

Last edited:
Hey, Bluelight users. It's nice to finally post on here rather than read, though I am frustrated with the circumstances. My apologies if this isn't the right forum.

I have not used the brown #3 before, only tar. That I could even get my hands on some here was a little astounding to me. I know to acidify the mixture to allow dissolution, but my attempts at plugging and snorting have been unsuccessful each time. I know my gear is good as my buddy did some before me and got right where he wanted by banging some. I'm no good at chasing the dragon and I'd much rather stay away from the needle.

Tolerance wouldn't be an issue. I'm just stumped that my usual ROA (plugging) has failed twice. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: Another thing worth noting is how quickly this stuff burns when heated.
You can perfectly snort h3 without adding acid...