• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin H#3 aka Brown, Cheapest. Made to smoke, can't even be snorted. Is there a way to convert? (i can't smoke anything)

boomhs

Bluelighter
So... yeah. I'm stuck to paying more for China White, Black Tar or any #4. Wouldn't complain if it wasn't the price...

I've actually snorted Brown wrecking my nose, tried to IV And doesn't even go into bloodstream (was uninformed and young).

Oh and i tried mixing with cytric acid. Actually where i bought it said. I did and heated, nothing...

#3 should dissolve readily in acidified water. If it doesn't, it's not #3. However, it's made for smoking and is best this way.

I've snorted beigey brown clay like #3 H in its pure form and it was fine.if it doesn't dissolve in citric acid water or only some does dissolve what u can using only the bare minimum amount of citric acid needed as any excess will be terrible to snort and use a cough syrup syringe to suck up the liquid using a cotton ball as a filter then squirt the water into a heatproof bowl of some sort and put it over a pot of boiling water and let the heat evaporate the heroin citrate solution.if this doesn't work just buy an ice pipe and smoke it

Yeah it will dissolve in citrified water if no. 3

And Layne Staley was the man!