• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Guys, would you be willing to allow your girlfriend to…..

Guys, would you be willing to allow your girlfriend to…..

Give you a facial mask, a manicure and/or a pedicure, hair conditioning remedies or other beauty treatments if the two of you were alone in a comfortably cool, air conditioned home, and you could have all the weed, alcohol or other substances you desired to make you comfortable?
Yeah as long as she doesn't take a pic when my eyes are covered in cucumber slices and upload it to her social media.

Guys, would you be willing to allow your girlfriend to…..

Give you a facial mask, a manicure and/or a pedicure, hair conditioning remedies or other beauty treatments if the two of you were alone in a comfortably cool, air conditioned home, and you could have all the weed, alcohol or other substances you desired to make you comfortable?
Sure... if they would enjoy it. I've had my makeup done before. But it wasn't really a for me thing, and I was pretty high, lol.

Last edited:
Girl asks guy to do girly things --- No one bats an eye.

Guy asks girl to do girly things --- Everyone loses their mind.
Wolfie, I bet you’d be so fun to do beauty treatments with! I can sense it! We can do cucumber eyes, mud masks, paraffin treatments to your hands + feet! Just imagine the fun we’d have!

i don't care as long as i got a joint in my hand and an open dab bar.
What is dabbing like, do most people cough a lot from it, or have out of body experiences? I read here on bluelight how someone dabbed at a party and this happened to them. Trip report link is below.

Last edited:
What is dabbing like, do most people cough a lot from it, or have out of body experiences? I read here on bluelight how someone dabbed at a party and this happened to them. Trip report link is below.

kinda like a strong bong hit, but without the smoke. you shouldn't be coughing a lot, and it's much easier on the lungs, along it's still inhaling hole vapour and terps are caustic.

I don't smoke weed anymore to be honest, just vape carts and dabbing.

Sounds boring as fuck. Offer me a top - to - toe massage with a happy ending and we're talking.