• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Guys, would you be willing to allow your girlfriend to…..

Fiori di Bella

Bluelight Crew
Guys, would you be willing to allow your girlfriend to…..

Give you a facial mask, a manicure and/or a pedicure, hair conditioning remedies or other beauty treatments if the two of you were alone in a comfortably cool, air conditioned home, and you could have all the weed, alcohol or other substances you desired to make you comfortable?

Yes.
My only issue is sitting still for it all. I shave head and face with a buzzer and hate to sit or stand for ten minutes to do that.
My SO likes to (try) cut my nails and whatnot but it takes her toooooo loooooong. I just do it and be done. her = 30 min minimum. me = 5 min tops. and no slob job. lol (means being sloppy hahahaha)
Maybe if I had some decent tranquilizer or heavy benzo.
Possible but not probable... as yet.

im not a guy, but yes just to see them stuck with all the left over weed n booze, so i could give myself a facial mani /pedi etc, loaded*fill in the blank with shit remarks* waits for it, waits for it `______________________*

I'd go along with it, but I don't think I'd particularly enjoy it. Except that I'm sure I'd like the scalp massage during the hair treatment.
oh you would enjoy me shoring your hooves, grinding them down, a full groom id give you(just you) and you would be in la la land
matt cohen man GIF by General Hospital

Last edited:
Yes.
My only issue is sitting still for it all. I shave head and face with a buzzer and hate to sit or stand for ten minutes to do that.
My SO likes to (try) cut my nails and whatnot but it takes her toooooo loooooong. I just do it and be done. her = 30 min minimum. me = 5 min tops. and no slob job. lol (means being sloppy hahahaha)
Maybe if I had some decent tranquilizer or heavy benzo.
Possible but not probable... as yet.
up to something plotting GIF

Give you a facial mask, a manicure and/or a pedicure, hair conditioning remedies or other beauty treatments if the two of you were alone in a comfortably cool, air conditioned home, and you could have all the weed, alcohol or other substances you desired to make you comfortable?
Fuck yes. Why do you ask?

I love doing this for myself and I think that when Darvie is down here in a few days I will give him a facial and perhaps a pedicure.

He’s not gross and doesn’t need it, it’s not that at all. He actually has very lovely skin and features. It’s just that it sounds fun to try out this stuff on a guy and the ex-husbands were not the type I could give beauty treatments to.

You should give Darvie 2-3iu daily of pharma grade human growth hormone either Serostim or Norditropin

It's literally a beauty treatment inside & out

Outside I made a great discovery!

I found some very smooth river rocks and I presently have them sitting in coconut oil in hopes that they may become part of a stress-releasing hot stone massage for Darvie.

My man loves doing face masks with me lol

I do not have a GF, BF, or anyone but absolutely as long as I was not allergic to the products being put on my skin.

I am not really into massage or being touched, but if someone had to practice it, sure why not?

i want to go to a spa where I can smoke weed and vape, not do this shit at home.