• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys who lives with mom

It's good that he's kicking a drug habit, but he kinda just proved the stereotype. 29 living at home, just got out of a relationship and drug addict. Stuff you don't want to get into when you've got your shit together. Maybe in a few years things will change, but all red flags at the current moment.

At least he's trying. I'm done with dating for now. Sick of guys and their B.S. Online dating doesn't seem the way to go. You meet the same type of jerkoffs. I don't get out much so I don't know where to meet people outside of online. I'm done for now anyway. Fuck guys.

Online dating frightens me. I've only heard bad things about it. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places. I meet women doing social activities so at least I can talk to them first in person and get an of what they are like. Even after taht first screening, 1 out of 5 seem to have either a bad temperament or they are crazy.

Online dating is not for me at all. lol I did try once because I was told I should. Tried it. Went on a date with a guy. It wasn't bad, but he was recently divorced and stared at my boobs without any shame at all. lol Other than that it wasn't bad, but no spark. I need chemistry or it just won't happen.

I've never had any kind of chemistry when it's forced like a first date. I always have to get to know the person first. First dates make me feel pressured and guys usually try to take it to another level after an hour of conversation. Not my style.

Coast, I work from home too so don't get out much but force myself to get out. Anything will do. Gym, restaurant, coffee place, whatever... Something like that.

My relationships always come out of the blue, so I just do my thing until I meet someone I feel I have chemistry with.

It's good that he's kicking a drug habit, but he kinda just proved the stereotype. 29 living at home, just got out of a relationship and drug addict. Stuff you don't want to get into when you've got your shit together. Maybe in a few years things will change, but all red flags at the current moment.

All good because I don't care decided to focus on science, you know rise above ;)

Come talk to me in a few years when I have a master's (16 credits away from chemistry degree as it stands)

I lived on my own at 20, but moved back at 24 when I got sober and got out of my 8 year relationship. It was beneficial because I was able to just finish college, and pursue my Master's. Don't judge a guy specifically on that unless he has 0 ambition and goals. That's a turn off even if he lived alone.

^ agreed and it seems like people assume the "break up" wasn't mutual lol I still see what I guess is my ex but she's my best friend who we grew out of love because our heroin addiction made us more like brother and sister. Also its implying I care about drugs which I don't lol I actually say I'm "cured" but again that's because of a devotion to science so I have an all encompassing hobby.

Also a full time job so its kinda a weird situation... But meh the last thing I want is to date someone now for the first time in my life I can funnel all my efforts into my personal education and furthering my person to "self actualize" into the person I was meant to be. If a woman can understand that then maybe she's right for me but looking for status your not finding that here :)