• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys: Turn on or turn off when a girl gags while giving you head?

Women are awesome anyways though so.. ladies.. keep doing what you're doing!

Gagging is not a turn-on to me. I don't get off when a girl has to take a "shit that was uncomfortable" moment at any point in the act. What is a turn-on is when girls make lip-smacking noises and extra sucking/suctioning/smacking noises. For example, if she makes a light suction as she's going back up and then makes a loud smacking noise when she gets all the way to the top.

Gagging is not a turn-on to me. I don't get off when a girl has to take a "shit that was uncomfortable" moment at any point in the act. What is a turn-on is when girls make lip-smacking noises and extra sucking/suctioning/smacking noises. For example, if she makes a light suction as she's going back up and then makes a loud smacking noise when she gets all the way to the top.

Hell yeah that's hot!

Oh, I love it. Eyes watering, thick mucus dripping down your chin. Ugh. So hot.

It's a turn on but as you said not when it's forced. I think it's super sexy when a girl is so into it she gags herself. Not only that it actually does feel absolutely amazing to. And of course the favor must be returned

a bit of yes and no. as long as theyre not constantly gagging its fine

Gagging comes with the territory. With practice you can teach yourself not to gag. Personally I think it's sweet if someone gags, but vomit is not nice.
Ways of reducing gagging include
- taking lube in your mouth before you start (the taste is usually so so)
- being high on a drug that relaxes smooth muscle
- poppers

But the best of all methods is practising with a dildo.

If she's gagging like crazy and seems to be enjoying the increasing messiness and noisiness, then that's a total turn on! When gagging is unexpected though and she seems to stop and go "what the fuck just happened?" then it's a turn off.

depends.
occasionally, it can be hot. mostly, its not.

sex is like a dance really. gagging is stepping on someones toe.

unless she's into that ofc

Really hot, unless she pukes imo (which is terrible if you ever had that happen to you... that's usually only a problem with ass to mouth though haha). I love to hear her gagging, whether it's willingly done by her or forced.

I gotta say its a turn on for me, but if a woman is really working it I couldn't care less if she gags. Oral sex to me is really more intimate than the act of sex itself. During Oral Sex you are revealing a very personal side of yourself and for me it shows that a woman trusts me. The act of sex is very personal and intimate but when you really let go and trust someone enough to let them do that then you are totally giving yourself to them I feel like this holds especially true for women. Women are more emotional and in a lot of ways more physical than men, if a woman likes, loves, or trusts me enough to show me that side of them I take that as an extreme compliment.

Peace

depends.
occasionally, it can be hot. mostly, its not.

sex is like a dance really. gagging is stepping on someones toe.

unless she's into that ofc

agreed, mostly I don't really like it - indeed if I know she herself likes something like that, by all means go for it. Still then I have mixed feelings