L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys - small spoon or little spoon

kicsicsillag

Greenlighter
so I have this FB and yesterday after sex he came back to the bed next to me, laid down and snuggled to me as a little spoon.
do you guys to be little spoons? is it normal? do you do every time, or just with special girls?.. tell me all :)

I am not big on cuddling.

It isn't personal but like a lil is ok but when I actually want to sleep, yeah well I got chronic pain so I gotta sleep a certain way.

I dunno I find affection not really obligatory post sex. I usually just give her a hug and kiss and fall asleep.

I am an affectionate person, but all I am saying is don't read to much into post sex cuddling habits. Some people like to actually sleep when they are tired.

I love cuddling both works for me !

I'm 188cm so I'm a big little spoon

so we didnt go to sleep after sex.. so it was just really post sex cuddling:) and he is not my bf.. we are friends and fuckbuddies

would you be spooning with you fuckbuddy?? or only in a relationship where you have feelings toward the other person? also is it natural to be the small spoon? I find every time when it happens that the guys want to be loved and cuddled and held... spoiled :)

Cuddling with a FB is normal. Most guys probably want to be the big spoon tho - I'd not personally like being the small spoon, it would feel weird. I'm also like twice the size and way too big to cuddle anyway...

I don't cuddle in bed. I like affection.

In the bedroom its just kissing and fucking for the most part.

I suppose kicking it on the couch is when foot massages and cuddling come into play.

I just find it difficult to cuddle after sex due to comfort reasons.

I have fallen asleep holding women and they seemed to dig it but not doing it shouldnt mean that someone doesn't care about the other person. If you want to know how someone feels there are other ways to find out.

You could just ask if they adore you or what they want out of life and if they want a relationship they will tell you most likely. I am pretty honest about where I think things are going if a woman asks me to be honest about things.

yeah the thing is that I had FBs in the past but never had a crush on them (except on my ex, who`s been a FB too in the past few years occasionally - and then we discussed my crush and remained FBs)
and seems to me that this guy now is crossing the line here and there and not sure if he is just playing or he has a crush on me too.. and obvi will not ask, and here is the reason why:

so I guess I`m trying to figure out the cuddling aspect because this just happened :) and I would not do many things with a FB.. like sleeping over, introducing to my mom and seeing every day (yep, we kinda do). I would cuddle but wouldn`t do those things (which he did).

You're analysing his every move right down to how he is positioned when you are in bed after he's fucked you. Can you not see that this is, at best, completely and utterly pointless? I can't imagine why you're obsessing like this instead of just telling him that you have feelings for him and asking him if he feels the same.

What is it that's stopping you from just communicating how you feel? Why are you afraid to ask a question that you so desperately want the answer to? Why do you think it's a better idea to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet to take guess after guess at how a guy feels about you instead of just asking him?

I am just not a cuddly, touchy feely person... I think for a few minutes it would be ok, but then I want to roll over and have my own space....