• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids guys im high on codeine

You should feel warm and fuzzy, relaxed. It'll wear off in a few hours and you'll feel fine afterward. There shouldn't be much of a hangover or anything. Codeine is a low grade opiate. Take it easy, relax.

Wondering, how old are you? Teenager I assume?

If you have to ask what you should be feeling you probably did it wrong :p

Just messing but opiates are the warmth of the sunshine in my soul for me

New to that right? You shouldn't drink something without knowing what it's going to make you feel ... I think

what should I expect? how am I supposed to be feeling? what’s it gonna be like the next morning?

I agree with @Alex_1991 very much you should feel warm and fuzzy. Do you have any antihistamines? Very much TAKE THEM. Codeine can cause severe, intense itching as well as a sudden drop in blood pressure and facial swelling.
I took 300mg once with no tolerance and suddenly got so red/hot/itchy I was bleeding all over from where I was clawing at my skin. My eyes swelled almost closed and I was stuck lying on the floor because my blood pressure was so low. Just a warning!

Otherwise, elevated sense of well being, warm fuzzy, feeling safe and just at peace with the world. Generally there is no hangover from opioids unless you are dependant, IME.

If you have to ask what you should be feeling you probably did it wrong :p

Just messing but opiates are the warmth of the sunshine in my soul for me
I think there might be an opium shortage and we might be experiencing peak opium on the bell curve and we are on the downward slope of availability.

Or is it all about greed ? !!

It helps and takes away all that ails you. If you can get your hands on some of it that is.

Other than that it is very therapeutic and can be used to function optimally when need be.

It clears the way for all things possible when pain no longer deters and is in the way !

expect to have constipation its good to have laxatives' on hand if taking opiates for extended periods of time.

I love the codeine itch hahaha. Unfortunately, it no longer causes me anything or I need monstrous doses to feel it. It's not worth it, 10 dollars for 12 pills of 30mg and with paracetamol included. Fuck that.