• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Guys I need your help!

percojerk

Bluelighter
Hi guys . I am gonna be 39 in a few months . I am a 5'7" 135 pound male. I am so stressed and miserable at the moment and I have really no one to talk to or ask advice. I am hoping some of the veterans and knowledgeable fellow bluelighters here can help me with advice and give me opinions. I am well aware they are only opinions and not to be "absolute" medical advice. This is a long post , thanks in advance for any feed back .

Ok so I am a diagnosed hypochondriac, panic disorder, and OCD patient. Other then that , my last doctors visit ( full blood work) , physical, past EKG's all showed my doctor that my health is tip top condition. I don't drink at all , or smoke cigarettes or anything else.

I am prescribed klonopins. 1mg. (60)/month .

I am also a drug addict. Opiates my main DOC. My profession is a waiter , server , at one of the busiest, biggest Italian restaurant in my city . Summer is our busy period . I do 3-4 doubles a week . A double consists of a minimum of 12-14 hours a shift . I am new to the position, I was a bus boy there for a year , same hours , before becoming a waiter this past June. For those who know , being a server in a busy fast pace restaurant is very stressful.

Living situation. I currently live with my dad in a 2 bedroom condo. My step mom died this past January unexpected in her sleep. My dad wanted to down grade to a 1 bedroom. Well that's gonna finally take place Saturday. This Saturday the 9th of September. I am not going with him . I am waiting to see if there is a studio apartment for me to move into . The real estate company manager hasn't giving me a definite answer yet . Another stressor!! I was thinking as a backup, Craigslist renting a room from someone. I am from the northeast where everything is so dam expensive. I own very little . I have my car , paid for . I have a couch , dresser , 27" tv, a chaise lounge chair , and a queen sized box spring and mattress. No bed frame, it's just on the floor . And a small closet full of clothes. That's all!!
I can't open a checking account because I owe back child support!

Ok back to my drug use. Current usage. No need to start from the beginning. Look at my threads to get an idea . Anyway , I will get subs from a friend of a friend . I would NEVER take more then a half of a sub ,ever during the day. Usually I would only take about 1-2.5 mgs. Now I am almost 99% sure that my last dose of sub was on August 25th. Probably about a 2 mg piece of a strip . 10 days ago. However, during this time I have been using 30mg oxycodone hcl tablets . Probably around 4-5 a day. 90% of the time I snorted them. 10% of the time I swallowed them. I am assuming the subs are completely out of my system. Especially with my extremely fast metabolism.

Adderall...... well unfortunately I found a coworker with , an almost what seems to be , an endless supply. This person either has the peach 20mg ir tablets , or the 30 mg ex release capsules. I buy just what I will use for the day , which is usually 80-120mg's .

Here's an extremely important detail. One of my many many phobias that goes with the above mentioned mental issues I listed , is the fear of choking on food . This particular phobia developed in September of 2015 after I thought I was chocking on a chicken quesadilla. Since this phobia developed, my appetite has dropped EXTENSIVELY!!! I told my GP about this and he assured me there was nothing wrong with my swallowing mechanism. He wanted to put me on Zoloft. I asked for the liquid version. However, I never took it , I just take my k-pins . Chew them up and swallow.

I haven't been in an "in office visit" in like 5-6 months . I just call in my script of Benzo's and pick them up at the pharmacy.

Well as mentioned before, I don't drink or smoke cigs , weed , anything. But I am a little concerned with my health . Mostly physically, but mentally I am just getting soooo drained and stressed and depressed with an extremely higher sensitivity towards anxiety and coworkers "possibly" talking about me ect. ect . I mean not eating properly anyway , and then throw in my recent adderall abuse (3-4) months , 12-14 hours of mental and physical strain in the summer heat , stress of moving , or having to find my own apartment or new living arrangements, trying to prove all the haters at work I am a good waiter, the death of my stepmother, and the fact I have $8 saved because I spend all my money on drugs and need to move in a week or so , is really causing me to burn out. LUCKILY I have my benzo's to help me sleep at night !!

I did my last Percocet a little while ago. Tomorrow I luckily have 1 suboxone strip unopened. I am also off from work tomorrow. I go back Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 for the dinner shift . I lost track at what I was even trying to ask in this thread . But I had to vent and I guess ask for advice on what I should do in my life , period! I am pretty intelligent, good looking, but I am also extremely lonely to add to my misery. I feel physically weak. I also feel like those chemicals allow me to actually do the job as a waiter. Especially for those double shifts back to back to back . I just need help guys. I am a very simple man. I don't need to be rich , drive a $100,000 car, and have multiple girls to date . I want to just be content. And healthy. And have 1 significant other. I guess the main fuck up is not having my $$ saved for my apartment. Who knows what physical damage I've done to my once "tip top shape" body. I have lost so much weight that I get comments all the time from people , friends , family who I have not seen in a while , about how thin and skinny I got . I guess any feedback, any advice, any plans , any reassurance health wise, will be very much appreciated. I will check back soon. Thank you guys .

I have panic disorder too, it was so bad i slept in the ER parking lot for 3 mos because i thought i would die. Its better now but i had to make life changes. I went to therapy and did biofeedback for 4 months, stopped working very hard, and stopped using all stimulants including alcohol. Also i learned you need to be ok with death. People with panic disorder misinterpret sensations in their body as dangerous but you have to take a so what attitude towards it. So if you have chest pain you have to think so what who cares, and then even go to the extent of saying ok body give me even more chest pain i like chest pain. This teaches your mind to not fear these physical sensations. Eventually, the frequency and severity of the physical sensations will lessen if you continie to accept the sensations and actually continue doing things that cause discomfort.

I'm sorry to hear you feel your life is in kind of a funk, I know that feeling all to well. Keep your chin up, as you said your doctor gave you a clean bill of health. That is something to feel good about or at least be grateful for. Maybe the right course of action is to try and help others, try to be kind to the stranger and lend a hand... and maybe just maybe karma will work in your favor.

80-120 mg of adderall would make me have trouble swallowing due to the adrenaline shutting down rest and digestion to open up my airways and get ready to fight

It sounds like the living situation is quite stressful and that's understandable. You said you have $8. Will you have funds set aside for a studio apartment or renting a room with a roommate?

If not, can you temporarily stay at your dad's new place - sleep on the couch or do you have a friend to stay with until you are able to move on your own.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

It sounds like the living situation is quite stressful and that's understandable. You said you have $8. Will you have funds set aside for a studio apartment or renting a room with a roommate?

If not, can you temporarily stay at your dad's new place - sleep on the couch or do you have a friend to stay with until you are able to move on your own.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Update guys . With a few questions. So today , sept . 6th was the first time I took suboxone in 12 days . As you read above , I was taking perc 30's anywhere from 30mg--120mg a day since aug 26. Today I woke up with no cash for Percs . I could feel lethargic as soon as I woke up , so I knew I was in the beginning of WD's. So I opened the 1 8mg sub strip and cut about a 2-3 mg piece and put it under my tongue. I felt fine soon after . But I was missing the total motivation I wanted to do laundry and get ready for the dinner shift . So I had 5 (20mg) ir add's cuffed to me. I took 3 right away around 1 pm eastern time. Then I did laundry , showered and found out work was called off because of rain. I work as a waiter in the outside section. This I found out at 3:30pm eastern time. So now I decided to take 2 (1mg) ativan to help me stop tweaking. Then I made a protein shake and looked on Craigslist for rooms to rent . Which is gonna be more suitable for me for now. Then around 7:30-8pm I took (2.5mg) of klonopins. I have to work a double tomorrow. 10am-10:30pm. I should be fine . I have 1 20mg add and more if that sub strip. I am laying down watching the weather channel surfing BLUELIGHT and hoping to fall asleep soon so I can get up and get ready for a long day.

I guess my questions are I am assuming the only sub in my system is the 2-3mg from this morning's dose . And I should be clear from any opiate withdrawal after I take the last of this 1 sub strip I have left in the next day or 2. Which is approximately 4-5mg of strip left .

I know my priorities should be saving and looking for my living situation. I am gonna do my best the rest of this week and all of next week . I plan on only taking benzo's at night before bed. This will be very challenging. Especially if I feel lethargic and unmotivated or any opiate wd symptoms. But do you guys agree or what would be the best way to utilize my remaining strip to avoid wd's?