• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Guys i need help now !

Cherrybomber

Greenlighter
Guys i need help now ! Iving gel opana

So I didn't know this opana was gel coated, I've let it sit for a while now and all the gel expanded so I'm trying to peel it off is the whole thing in the middle the stuff I can use, how do I get this to dissolve now so I can shoot it. I've been a heavy user for 3 years but I've only shot heroin and meth never pills I'm really confused please help someone !

Ps there is still a little coating around the pill

Last edited:
You dun goofed.

Those opana ers are notoriously hard to prep for IV. Iirc once it's gelled up it is too late and you might as well just swallow it.

Absolutely notoriously hard, is quite the Understatement on what yer got going on over there with that opana ER...my bud and I got a few of the Opana 40's ER bout 2 years ago when I was last down there Dickin my dick in the dirt in Atlanta.. my boy had this 30 minutes prep time on a opana 40 in a microwave, toward the end the liquid my bud actually was able to get out of the opana 40 ER...that liquid was dark black!!! Well my bud tried dumb he sure shoot did, caught not Buzzz One hahahahaha hell I snorted mines, I felt just as good as if I'da threw a needle of brown town boy up in my Viens! I was on it with that Opana kiss kiss to Opana we miss her real bad! But yeah she's a real bitch trying to break her ER DOWN LOLOL! ! !

You could put it in the oven at 350 till it turns golden brown. You chop it up and put it on a baking sheet or in a measuring cup or big spoon and the stove and add water before it turns black.

Then stick it in the freezer till its not super hot and then scrape it up with a knife or razor.

Then put it in a spoon and add water. Should be amber colored. Add heat till it is and repeat. Should have a few washes but those are strong pills.

I would normally recommend a baking sheet after chopping it up before cooking in the oven.

As far as what you got now, I guess improvise if need be.

I think the oven method has way less plastic then the blow torch method but you are still shooting plastic.

Opana misses can give you a really nasty rock hard abcess. You don't want to miss.

I don't like opana but sincr you are gonna do it anyways might as well tell you the least dangerous way.

It has a decent yield as oxu melts at a bit over 400 and plastic over 300.

It will probably come out strong so try to do 5mgs your first go at most.

No way to guess it unless you filter the whole yield into a large rig and use liquid measurement.

Seriously though its fucking strong especially your first time so please be careful.

The oven method works well.

You could take your liquid mix and put in a measuring cup and put it on the stove.

If its the generics use the alcohol filter method which I don't feel like explaining cuz we have a search engine.

Hope that helps.

The proper way to seperate the gelatin from the opana would likely involve flammable toxic organic solvents and strong dangerous acids and bases as well as extensive knowledge about how to handle fumes and open flames. Basically in other words I am not aware of a method that could be used safely.