View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Guys help me with MDMA/LSD

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Ok so basically I have 4 tabs of pure lsd in a small gram bag and a 200mg pill of pure mdma. It got jostled around a little so auarter of the mdma pill turned into powder and got on the tabs and collected at the bottom of the bag.

It should be roughly 50mg powder. If i bombed it (first time ever l, never done mdma before) would i feel it? what about snorting it? I have work tomorrow so if i took 50mg mdma first time while stoned, would i feel like
Shit tomorrow?

Also are the tabs still clean if i just wipe em off?

The tabs are fine whether the powder is scraped off or not. The LSDs still in them. If you have work tomorrow and are worried about feeling like shit don't take either the LSD or the MDMA. For one, 50mg is too low a dose for anything really, I bet you're thinking if you do less it won't last as long and you won't feel as shit tomorrow, yea? MDMAs not one to take low doses of, and it wouldn't work like you want. Just wait for a better opportunity. Just scrape up all the powder you can into a new gel cap or paper boat, scrape off the blotters, keep the baggie, and then when you have the right opportunity to roll then you do a baggie wash, take the fallen out MDMA, and then however much else you want for a full dose.

Okay thanks. My chem plug told me 100mg for first dose bc 200m would be uncomfortable so i figured 50mg would just be euphoric and enjoyable but i see.

Yea no MDMA can't really be dosed like that. 100mg is the perfect starting dose. I'd never go lower than 75mg, and I'd only do that if I was potentiating it with something. And I'd never go higher than 150mg either, even that being a little high if it's good stuff - all at once I mean. For instance 125mg + 50mg two or three hours later would be doable for me. But 125mg is my sweet spot.

I disagree, respectfully :) If it's actually pure MDMA you should definitely feel 50mg, and it could be dosed like that if you want, although a bit higher could be more worthwhile. I find 70-80mg of pure MDMA to be perfect.

Here's a MAPS study where they looked at 50mg and 75mg doses for MDMA assisted psychotherapy. Looks like they found 75mg subjects to have better scores and outcomes with the therapy, vs the 50mg subjects.

There's another study somewhere (I'll try to find it) where they looked at 75mg (ish) vs higher doses (I think it was 100mg and 125mg) in MDMA assisted therapy. Around 75mg seemed to be the optimal dose in that one too because it optimized positive outcomes, as going above that saw mostly steep increases in side effects, for marginal gains in outcome.

For MDMA therapy at least, 75mg seems to be an optimal dose.

I'm an advocate of smaller doses with MDMA in recreational use too. In my opinion people generally dose it too high. At 70mg you open up the love and acceptance tap to a very nice flow. At high doses 125mg +, that love tap becomes a pressure hose blasting aimlessly. Sex is *unbelievable* at 70mg, whereas I've heard people say it's hard to hold an erection on higher doses. Also, the comedown and day after ain't no thang with a 70mg dose, whereas it can be pretty brutal when you go higher.

It's hard to know the purity of black market MDMA though, or even it's actually MDMA. Plus individual sensitivities and tastes vary a lot. I just wanted to put in a plug for the lower end of the dose spectrum - with MDMA, more isn't necessarily better.

Thank you for the insight perpetualdawn. Your input is always valued :)

Well what exactly would you be looking to accomplish? Both ROA and dosage are variables depending on the intended experience. Are you looking for a solo night of self love and therapy? An intimate evening with a loved one? A night in with your best friends, a night out with friends, etc.? Looking to feel euphoria, work through personal issues, connect on a deeper level with others, etc.?

Hmm sounds like you're probably going to want to go higher than 70mg if you want "euphoric as hell".

The problem with dosing MDMA too low is that you don't quite come up and it can be frustrating.

I don't have tolerance St the moment and I need about 135mg.

Let us know how it is! What are you planning on doing? Being well prepared can be a huge bonus. Good music, good speakers, fruits or other fresh and tasty things, juice, soft clothes and blankets, etc.

I have no plan. I also have no down or good friends so shitt. I feel like socially it'd be better to do. Alone might become boring or something.

MDMA is very social! You might find yourself realizing you have some good friends and then trying to call them or something haha! Good rule of thumb is to not do that, save the call/text/facebook message for after the roll :) Just thought of that and thought I'd mention it.

Noted, haha! And I'm well aware of it's socialbility, i'm just referring to the only friends i have left and how even them are bad news so i don't know who to do mdma with

Noted, haha! And I'm well aware of it's socialbility, i'm just referring to the only friends i have left and how even them are bad news so i don't know who to do mdma with.