Guru daddy

special k

Bluelighter
hey i wanted to just say hey and tell you again i think you are amazing, i hope one day to have as much wisdom as you do.
i enjoy every post you write and think you should be the bluelight version of dear abby.
also do you have an hourly rate? i could use a therapist..............muwah** thanks
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

thank you miss apple
muwah*
back to the top
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

Truly Special K,
Thank you! Although I find the twin sisters of advice scarily judgemental and narrow minded, I know what you're saying. Ever hear that John Prine song "Dear Abby"? Anyway, you have been so kind about my posts, and it really makes me feel good to know I might be helping to spread the love. I'm know I'm supposed to release ego here (any help LiquidOcean?) but what can I say, I love compliments! Did you read my comment to you in Confusion's post? You don't sound like you need any help from anybody! Please keep letting me know how you're doing, even if I'm slow responding (I only have internet access at work, and I avoid work as much as possible). If you ever come to D.C. let me know, I've got a great group of friends I roll, act, write and paint with, sometimes all at once! Jesus, writing always makes me sound like such a pompous ass. We have a book we keep to draw and write quotes in and one of the first quotes was "Fuck Guru Daddy". My sentiments exactly. Thank you again, and thanks for the bump Miss Apple!
Love and Peace,
Guru Daddy

you act? wow im really impressed i love to act and am proud to be a thespian
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

and write and and and and and...... lol i like to do alot just wish i did it all better.
if im ever in D.C i will defiantly give a buzz id be honored to party wiht such a GURU.
be sweet and thanks for the inspiration
------------------
~special k~