• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Guild Wars 2

Im thinking about rolling a necro because that is what I was in the first game (Necro/Warrior) but Ill probably end up trying all of them.

as far as character names go, I always name one shimazu, one Jghasta (much love to anyone who knows what thats from), and the rest usually after rappers or athletes

Im down, im still on the fence over what to name my first character

FFS just pick a name. It’s not like you are deciding on a fucking vasectomy or something :)

dude, that is the most important part. it has to be memorable, and easy to spell

Early access starts this weekend.

I am rolling on Jade Quarry since a bunch of old guilds I know are going to be there too.

Im just going to buy it when it comes out

hopefully that doesnt bite me in the ass but its not like a new Halo or something where EVERYONE is trying to buy it

Game is awesome so far and my server is STOMPING on all of servers we have been paired up against. Anyone else playing?

Jade Quarry represent

Im grabbing it tomorrow, Ill go on Jade Quarry I guess

anyone else playing already? Ive only heard good things so far

Server has long queues,for wvwvw though, just warning you ahead of time.

oh, well ill probably roll a couple characters anyway

just bought it online at about 50% downloaded right now. Ill post my character name when I make it

played it for a little bit, seems like a cool game but I cant really figure out how to kill things fast on my Mesmer. Unless im not doing something right. Im going to try a Ranger since Hunter was the first class I played in WoW. I know its not good to compare new MMOs to WoW but I still do.

I went on the server Ferguson's Crossing because it was the lowest population. Anyone else playing yet?

Ranger is pretty fun to play. I love how each weapon has its own skill bar.

again, on server Ferguson's Crossing, Ranger is named Scientifik

made an Engineer after seeing a net turret, that is freaking sweet

new character is named Scott Tenorman