-Guido- is back

-Guido-

Bluelight Crew
I'm back people. Replied to some threads. I had to focus on some training, gh15, helping a young lady I was dating beat leukemia, meditation, and myself. I also lost my password when I opted to buff my security computer wise and stash of assorted pharmacuticals, steroids, and research chemicals wise. I found the SD card with my passwords on it so this is why I am here now lol. I was going to say fuck it leave this place but that would go against my code and I have put to much into this site over the years to just abandon it.

Right now it's Thursday, a little after 2am here. I'll be around in the late PM and we can talk gear.

I'm back people. Replied to some threads. I had to focus on some training, gh15, helping a young lady I was dating beat leukemia, meditation, and myself. I also lost my password when I opted to buff my security computer wise and stash of assorted pharmacuticals, steroids, and research chemicals wise. I found the SD card with my passwords on it so this is why I am here now lol. I was going to say fuck it leave this place but that would go against my code and I have put to much into this site over the years to just abandon it.

Right now it's Thursday, a little after 2am here. I'll be around in the late PM and we can talk gear.

Great to have you back Guido...!!

Nice one man, care to elaborate?

I started dating some girl from work that had leukemia and basically helped her along through the chemo she was getting and she kept me sober through some rough times I was going through. We were friends for a year and dated for a few months. Unfortunately we aren't dating anymore because neither of us have a means to see each other.