Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Guided MDMA for dealing with trauma - ontario/quebec

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBCanada

Greenlighter
Hello,

I just signed up as a member to bluelight, so this is my first time on this forum. I am hoping someone out there may have some helpful advice regarding trying to find someone who offers guided MDMA experience as a way to deal with past trauma. I am from the Ottawa area in Ontario Canada, and it would be great if I could find someone in this general area, however I am open to travel if it meant meeting with the right person/professional. With something like this being illegal, (at least in my area) how do you even begin trying to find this type of service?

I don't really want to give to much information out on a message board, but I am 33, and male. I have been really griped with mental/emotional illness over the past 12 years. I have seen professional help in the past and was on medication for years. I am not opposed to divulging more information, I just don't really see how any more information would help answer the questions I have posed.

If you anyone out there has any valuable input on this situation, I would really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks for the help.

I am in the same situation as yourself and would also be interested to find someone. I have done it by myself but really felt like it would work better if I had someone guiding me.

If you have specific questions about MDMA therapy we can perhaps help but we can't help you in finding someone to undergo MDMA therapy, that's way too close to sourcing

I'm going to close this thread. If you would like it reopened so you can ask additional questions that are within the forum rules, contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.