• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Guide to Antibiotics and MDMA

^ I know that tonsilitis is a pain in the arse, as I used to get it six times a year. I know you really want to get high and have sex, but I'm pretty sure it'll be difficult to focus on enjoying yourself when you can't even drink water to stay hydrated. I say focus on recovery, tell everyone you are in a lot of pain and stay sober.

Of course, that probably won't happen, but it's my very highly recommended course of action. Tonsilitis is very painful and I can only imagine that you won't have a very good night of being high. If that girl actually likes you, she'll have sex with you anyway, especially if she's dipped a few times. If need be, stay home this weekend. You have so many weekends (and fish in the sea who won't just have sex while they are high) ahead of you. Focus on recovery.

Edit: and welcome to BL.

Just got prescribed 500mg of Clarithromycin and am wondering if anyone has had any experience rolling with it? I know in the faq it says rolling on biaxin could be potentially dangerous but I want to know how its reacted with others.

I'm currently taking Clindamycin 300 MG for an oral infection and will not finish till sun morning, I'm facing the opportunity of encountering some MDMA and or hallucinogens this weekend and really do not want to do something stupid. If anyone has any type of information regarding my health risk when mixing the two that would be fantastic. Thanks for the fantastic thread be easy
BB

Any word on this? I am also on clindamycin and was wondering the interactions. I did some searching on pub med and it seems that clindamycin may inhibit cyp3a4 in vitro by 26%. I'm not sure if this is a moderate, weak or strong reaction. Anyone with some more details care to shed some light?

Hello,

Theres this gig ive been looking forward to for a month now and its tomorrow (24th), ive been on cefadroxil 1g (2x500mg) every 12 hours for 48 hours now (ive taken 8 tablets or 4 grams so far)

By coincidence im taking them at 12 am and 12 pm, should i skip the 12 pm tomorrow afternoon and continue my treatment on sunday 12 pm? (so basically stopping for 24 hours) or is it not even needed since i saw "cefa-" was in the safe list but im not sure :/ I suppose it is worth mentioning that im not feeling very well at all right now but what i hope is to feel good enough tomorrow to do it, since i REALLY do not want my flu to repeat itself starting on sunday, oh and the thing i want to take is ecstasy in pill form.

Thank you for reading and any help would be appricated!

Last edited:
I wish I could help, but i'm going to bump this up a bit so perhaps somebody else who can relate will see it.

Seeing as "Cefa-" is in the safe list, I would presume that you would be fine. Though in the interests of harm reduction, it's better not to take any risks so you'r right on in asking us. H

Hopefully someone more experienced with this can help.

I wish I could help, but i'm going to bump this up a bit so perhaps somebody else who can relate will see it.

Seeing as "Cefa-" is in the safe list, I would presume that you would be fine. Though in the interests of harm reduction, it's better not to take any risks so you'r right on in asking us. H

Hopefully someone more experienced with this can help.

Thanks for the response but ive decided i wont go in the end, altough i feel much better today im sure if i go even if i dont take anything ill get my flu to repeat itself and that combined with the comedown ill have for a few days is really not a great option considering im starting uni on monday AND a job on wednesday :p, oh well ill just have to wait till the 14th of oct when theres another one :)

thanks for the pm too, attempt4

I think you've made the right choice man....just relax at home and get better! There will always be more raves :)

Take it easy

I have my last doxycycline tablet this Friday. And I am already cured as I am feeling fine. Am I safe taking this pill?

My friend is taking Piperacillin Tazobactam aka Zosyn and he would like to roll on some molly. Does anyone know if this combo is safe? Did not see the drug listed and also Google has yielded not a whole lot of information except that it is a long acting
Penicillin. I know that is on the safe list but want to be as sure as possible. I know nothing is 100 percent.. Thanks in advance !

Edit: He is taking Metformen 500mg 2 times a day for Type 1 Diabetes and plans to test his sugar and has meds on hand in case of a spike.

Last edited:
hi

Ketoconazole is not safe to take with MDMA... it is so hard on the liver without the mdma. Ketoconazole has been known to cause hepatic toxicity and has lead to death in certain cases.

as a result of infection im taking antibiotics called Ofloxacin so im planning to rolll real hard this friday so i need to know is marijuana mdma lsd or shrooms are ok . please help(=

as a result of infection im taking antibiotics called Ofloxacin so im planning to rolll real hard this friday so i need to know is marijuana mdma lsd or shrooms are ok . please help(=

Metronidazole / Flagyl & MDMA

I'm taking Metronidazole (Flagyl) for 7 days (starting today) and plan on rolling this weekend.

I asked a pharmacist friend re: interactions and she said it should be fine. She did warn NOT to drink on this or else I will get really sick.

Has anyone taken this before?

I'm taking Metronidazole (Flagyl) for 7 days (starting today) and plan on rolling this weekend.

I asked a pharmacist friend re: interactions and she said it should be fine. She did warn NOT to drink on this or else I will get really sick.

Has anyone taken this before?

Im the same i got them today for a gum infection and wanna go out sunday night.is there defo no drinking with them and do u think it would be safe t drop a pill after it? Also do u think i should not bother with the antibiotics sunday if i plan on dropping pills?

Btw cheers t every1 for this thread.. Seriously helpfull!:) theres been no one with very bad scenarios so iv my mind made up:)

I dropped on doxycycline, I read here it was advisable to only take half a pill, but I took a full one (last night and two nights ago) and was grand.
I came up a bit quicker and came down a bit worse than other times, but other than that I was ok.
But I guess it is all down to the person, so I would still recommend being safe.

I wanted to post my experience with Clarithromycin (Biaxin) & 2CI because when I tried to research it beforehand I found NO solid information. I know mixing Clarithromycin & MDMA is not advised so I was a little worried about taking the 2CI. I'm on a heavy dose of Clarithromycin (I had pneumonia a while ago and it just wouldn't completely go away), 500mg twice a day for a couple weeks, & I took 20mg of 2CI. I took half the Clarithromycin (250mg) the morning of my trip. It makes me pretty nauseous & gives me a bad stomach ache normally. The 2CI amplified that a LOT. The high was VERY intense but lasted only about 4 hours. I felt pretty sick early on and extremely disoriented but after a bit I felt fine, just lost in my own world, no other negative side effects. But I'm definitely glad I took half my dose of Clarithromycin. If you're going to mix the two just be prepared for nausea and a super intense high.

Augmentin and mdma

I was prescribed augmentin today (amoxicillin and clavulanic acid) I do have an infection in my throat and that's why i was prescribed this antibiotics. I even took a rocephin shot into my butt. I am going to roll on Friday for sure and I was wondering if it would be a better idea to start taking the antibiotics after friday or if I should just start taking them today and stop for about a day (friday) and start it again. I know that it's not a good idea to stop taking your antibiotics before theyre done.. So should I just not take them until a day after friday or should I just take them starting today and skip a day of antibiotics for when i roll? thank you!

did you have any experience with your ofloxacin and mdma? I'm due to go to a festival at the end of my course of ofloxacin and metronidazole and am trying to gather as much info as I can!