European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Guess the poster from their style?

mydrugbuddy

Bluelighter
An easy one for starters, one of the funniest EADD posts that i can recall, any takers?

"Bear Grylls is a bellend. Ray Mears is a legend. That's the difference.

If Bear Grylls got stuck alone on an island he'd jump off a cliff, eat a jobby, stab everything in sight & flip the lid. Ray Mears would build a 3 bedroom house out of a tin of beans and an ant. Then after a good nights kip he'd fashion a cruiseliner out of 2 coconuts and sail home."

Anyone who guesses correctly gets to post the next quote.

hahah good post. me and my brother had this exact conversation but not quite as hilariously stated.

went and scored today. not my usual 9/10 guy but it was still only £5 for a henry and still some good food.

(guess who??)

A stab in the dark at Blondin...?

Not such a mystery BL'er said:
0.7g of a chemical you have no prior experience of is really not a good idea. Leaving aside the fact that 0.7g of a chemical is probably not such a great idea in general, I would suggest you adopt the habit of going with an initial allergy test with not only new chems but also new batches of chems you have experience with (cos we all know vendors fuck up sometimes). Start with maybe 1mg and give it at least a couple hours (ideally 24h or more) before slowly upping the dose. You never can be 100% sure of what you have been sold - or of whether or not you happen to have an allergy to whatever you have - so an initial allergy test is always the best way to go.

That aside, welcome to BL and congrats on being the one person who enjoys this substance. I suspect you'll have plenty to pick up cheap over the coming months ;)

Should be fairly obvious, no?

<3

well done sprout! you got it.

and evey, no, my bro isnt on here asaik, it was a conversation years ago.

"i disagree, no matter how illogical i'm being, i quite enjoy being a contrarian and pissing people off in an arrogant yet fairly amusing way."

sorry, that's more of a mantra than a quote, but that's my take on one BLer.

^Posts like that one really aren't doing this place any favours. Its not interesting to read and will inevitably piss someone off. No offense meant by this, just this thread has really made me think how dead this place is.

Postie came early with my 5g 3fpm. when I answered the door (after approximately 250 milliseconds), the funny fucker pretended he was going to post it next door instead, saying "oh, I thought you weren't up yet". Sure he knows what i'm up to...

I wonder who... ;)

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!
If anyone would recognise his words at a glance it should be you.
=D

<3

Well, I do spend all my time "with" him. YAY! I'm pretty sure everyone would have gotten that one though.