Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GTFO Thread

i know. my mum is disgusted.

will we ever be the same again?

cool-approved-copy.jpg

i'm a taurus

Taurus is sensual, patient and gentle. Aries is attracted to these qualities; Aries sees Taurus as their rock, totally stable and loyal forever. Taurus sees Aries as possessing that quality they want more of — knowing when and how to grab on to life’s opportunities. These Signs are a good balance for each other. Aries might sometimes play games with Taurus, playing off that Bullish laziness, or try to push Taurus into making hasty decisions, but the Bull can usually convince the Ram to slow down a bit. Aries brings excitement to the relationship, while Taurus brings security and romance. When Aries wants instant gratification, Taurus can show just how sexy and sensual slow, deliberate movement can be.

we best get things moving with a lap damce. put your money where your mouth is bebe and we could syart going steady.

^ Did you read the article? ;)

It's not hard for astronomers to know where the stars are at any given time of year.. Astrology just never caught on (proving how bullshit it is)

hey mike you dont have to take any lip from these mongoloids

you know nobody posts in here when a thread can go 6 days with no update and still be in the top 1/3rd of the list