• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Group responsible for 90 percent of acid sold in West is busted [updated]

Coolio said:
If drugs were to be legalized, there would be no more drug motivated assault & murder. :)

Yes there would, from people becoming psychotic from cocaine/meth/amphetamine and 'taking care' of the problem they've perceived, but it would only be a tiny fraction of what it is now

even though I'm a New Yorker, and treat these 300 square miles as the centre of the universe, I've also known every state capital since I was 8, and I couldn't tell you where the fuck "Sandpoint" is to save my life. I was going to google it, until it mentioned Idaho at the end of the article.

Two 26 year olds from the Washington/Idaho border supplying more than 1/4th of the US with acid, et al... ? Doubt it. If anything I have a feeling these kids were just promoters for these off-label festivals and got popped with some (a lot) doses.

It's awesome to know that underground fests and parties are still being thrown without too much of a problem and too much commercialization.
New York State's "crackhouse law" would have that property owner in jail on half a million dollars bail if someone was caught selling acid on his property, regardless of him knowing or not. And party kids still tout Hillary Clinton (one of the co-signers of said law) for president, like she's done so much good in the past.

Allen Lint sentenced - 5.5 years

http://www.yakimaherald.com/stories/7341

SPOKANE — A former Yakima man was sentenced in U.S. District Court to 5 1/2 years in prison for distributing LSD.

A yearlong investigation showed that Allen Lint, 27, was a selling the hallucinogenic drug at regional barter fairs, federal prosecutors said in a Thursday news release. Authorities did not say where Lint was living when he was arrested.

He and another man, Palmer Hanson, sold LSD to undercover officers at the Spokane Valley Mall on July 26, 2007.

Palmer is scheduled to be sentenced later this month.

The only thing there trying to say is that it's hard to make acid. Well that is true, but if the person making it is learning from a legend. Then it's easy, and not like anything you would believe(you would believe). Also that 90% thing is bull shit. How do they come up with that.

My point is that it can be passed on and passed on. Like hippies turning people onto acid, people who started it teaching new people. Some people haven't a clue.

There's no need for this to be 'passed on'. It's not magic. It's not very hard to manufacture LSD, it just takes basic lab experience, organic chemistry education, and secure access to a nice laboratory.