View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ground changa > what is this powder?

encyklonopin

Greenlighter
Hey there. I recently made some changa with caapi vines.

I ground the caapi before putting it in the dmt + solvent mix and gave it a day to dry (I was expecting it to take longer!). After a few small hits i realized that the changa would work better if grinded more, so i ground it up again. However after smoking a little more, having a neat trip, then returning to earth, when I put the changa I had left over into the grinder I noticed that there was kief-life powder in the bottom of my grinder. Note that this is a new grinder that has only been used to grind the caapi and changa. I believe that the kief came from grinding the changa mix, not from the pre-mixed grinding of the caapi.

The kief-like substance looked to be thicker and more durable than the original dmt powder, and it was caapi-colored, but it was close to the size of the dmt powder. My question is, is it possible that through grinding I re-separated the dmt from the caapi? Is this caapi-colored dmt powder or is it changa mix powder? And should I take my solvent and try to mix everything back together?

Less importantly, if it is changa powder and not dmt, might the powder be more dmt-concentrated than the rest of the changa?

I am also curious to hear about any experiences with similar topics. For example, have different changa bowls hit widely differently for you? When you had more loose material than thick vines/plants did you notice a more intense trip, or vice versa?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks yall and happy tripping! Stay safe ✌