grey spades?

Tank123

Greenlighter
hey i am trying to get a new bean apparantley a grey spade and will do a report if i get it.

just curious to see if any one has heard any thing about them?

the bloke im gonna get it off used to be a good source back when i used to get them of him.

apparantly they are as good as the red stars (with the r on the back)

Um it would be a start, to say which state, some thing to identify the bix, apart fm colour n logo, size? Smell? Taste? Score?
Man ppl say their pills are as good as this or that. I always get offered "mad" bix, n 90% of time they r shit, just dealers talking it up

Spades?

Methylone my dear friend. Hard pressed, a greywish colour with some specks in em.

I live near Canberra so maybe around here or syd area... And Kronnic how sure r u that it's methylone? Wernt the white ones methylone? Think these might be new.... If I get one I'll try do a reporr

White ones were a greyish colour, unless these are a full grey colour I could be wrong.

Yer I wAs thinking the same thing that they looked
Lil greyish.... Hopefully there new ones and the goods... N if not I'm commin to steal ur stash Kronnic lol

Hey dude, welcome to bluelight. You are new around here so I will give you a chance, here are the guidelines for making a Pill Info Request. If you cannot supply these by the next time I check into this thread then I will have to close it. If you get the details after such time then PM me and I will be happy to re open it for you.

The reason we have established guidelines is to do our best to minimise the confusion and potential harm resulting from consumption of pills of the same name/press but of a different batch and contents. I am happy to answer any queries that you have just drop me a PM.

Theres a batch of spades going around that vary in colour between white to beige with brownish speckles. All out of the same press. All methylone.

Not the ideal MDMA pill but some people enjoy them

Sorry OP, I have given you a touch over 24 hours and I still don't see those details. I recognise that you probably have not yet seen this but I cannot allow possible speculation on an unidentified tablet.

PM me if you get the details or have any questions, cheers.