• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings

AnabolicPsychonaut843

Bluelighter
Hello all! I'm finding out that there's a forum for everything, and this is definitely among the coolest I've found.

I'm 18 and my substance use is limited to cannabis and psychedelics because my intent is longevity, athleticism, and physical competence. Of course I'll use K and MDMA occasionally but my fascination lies with acid, weed and shrooms; the only three I find myself using consistently.

Of those three, acid is most certainly my favorite and I'm hiking/biking on a milligram of the stuff every other weekend. I'm about as avid a pothead as one can be though, so the majority of this account's posts will be on cannabis. I geek out on this shit. Dabbing, smoking, growing, rolling, glass, strains, decarbing, concentrating, effect on performance, practical applications, etc. I'm more than happy to converse about all of it.

Hi Friend !! I like dabs. They are very interesting.

qbkgvqL.png
krRj2VG.jpg

Hello all! I'm finding out that there's a forum for everything, and this is definitely among the coolest I've found.

I'm 18 and my substance use is limited to cannabis and psychedelics because my intent is longevity, athleticism, and physical competence. Of course I'll use K and MDMA occasionally but my fascination lies with acid, weed and shrooms; the only three I find myself using consistently.

Of those three, acid is most certainly my favorite and I'm hiking/biking on a milligram of the stuff every other weekend. I'm about as avid a pothead as one can be though, so the majority of this account's posts will be on cannabis. I geek out on this shit. Dabbing, smoking, growing, rolling, glass, strains, decarbing, concentrating, effect on performance, practical applications, etc. I'm more than happy to converse about all of it.
That's a LOT of acid for the 18 year old psyche, just sayin!

Welcome to Bluelight kidda

... from your username I'm guessing you take anabolic steroids. I'd go careful because these can cause heart issues among other problems. Plus as a healthy young man with presumably normal testosterone levels, you can get super fit without them and be healthier for it.

PS oh and welcome to Bluelight! We have quite a few resident weed experts here, you'll be right at home. ;)

... from your username I'm guessing you take anabolic steroids. I'd go careful because these can cause heart issues among other problems. Plus as a healthy young man with presumably normal testosterone levels, you can get super fit without them and be healthier for it.

PS oh and welcome to Bluelight! We have quite a few resident weed experts here, you'll be right at home. ;)
I'm natural at the moment, but once I reach a certain level I do intend to compete as a amateur bodybuilder. This is in the distant future because it would make the most sense to use anabolics in my mid to late thirties when I've got a few decades of training under my belt and my T levels are on their way down anyway. That being said, I'll never truly be satisfied with my current amount of mass so It could always happen sooner...

I'm natural at the moment, but once I reach a certain level I do intend to compete as a amateur bodybuilder. This is in the distant future because it would make the most sense to use anabolics in my mid to late thirties when I've got a few decades of training under my belt and my T levels are on their way down anyway. That being said, I'll never truly be satisfied with my current amount of mass so It could always happen sooner...
I hope you stay natty as long as you possibly can, also check out Renaissance Periodization. Dr. Mike puts out solid, fire content regularly. He's got a PhD in gains

The main reason I mentioned this is that taking steroids can cause arrhythmia, myocardia, thrombosis and impaired lipid metabolism (leading to fat deposits and arterial occlusion).

The other reason I mentioned it is that you explicity say you want to be as healthy as possible, and those two things are at odds.
I don't know your personal fitness goals, but absolutely NOBODY looks like a cover model of 'Men's Health' magazine etc without ingesting a shitton of steroids. Know your priorities and be aware of the downsides I guess.

PS for the record, I suffer from a genetic hormonal disorder which necessitates the administration of supplementary testosterone.
I require multiple blood panels a year just to make sure I stay on the safe side, and have experienced problems with blood pressure and heart function. And this isn't even a huge dose to give me big muscles or whatever. I'm having complications at a dose that's just high enough to give me a 'normal' profile for a regular man my age. I've also participated in competitive amateur athletics.

Last edited: