• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Greening out

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Yesterday me and my girlfriend had a picnic in the woods. We each ate a mushroom stem (couldn't of had been more than 1/4g) and smoked a bunch of this really good sticky indica bud I'd just bought. Everything was going great until we got to the last bowl. The next 2-3 hours after that we both experienced waves of powerful recursive tunnel vision, a sense of disconnect with reality, intense thought deceleration bordering on losing consciousness (I think) if we relaxed. We kept fidgeting and pushing ourselves to stay focused because we've never experienced anything this intense from pot. I was also seeing the edges of my vision turn into these massive fractals and my consciousness would stutter very aggressively

Were we greening out? What happens if you let go?

I'm also taking wellbutrin but I don't really think it really affected the trip much because my girlfriend had the same effects.

Last edited:
Doesn't really sound like greening out in my opinion. Greening out is more associated with actual sickness I.E. nausea, dizziness, vomiting etc.

Sounds more like you may have eaten a bit more than 0.25g worth of stem but even then I can't imagine it would be that intense. Just doing some reading it seems like tunnel vision is a common trait in the combo of wellbutrin and cannabis but it's difficult to explain why your girlfriend was feeling the same way in that case.

i'm so used to vaping nowadays that the last time i smoked a J of dank i had a similar reaction, unexpectedly intense and psychedelic. herb is not without surprises, differences between strains and even phenotypes of the same strain or just method of use can alter the effects in a plethora of ways.

To be honest, i would have freaked out. I'm probably the only person alive who can't smoke wed. Because I thin i might be dying when i smoke.

i've greened out once on a Sativa, about 8 days ago. Countless times while on Indica's. Usually on an empty stomach (bad, I know); always with my antihypertension meds on board. Aside from a low tolerance and high quality weed I'm also guessing a potential for interaction with other meds (in my case it was definitely low bp a few times - because it's happened with food in my stomach).

Also happened once while tripping on mushrooms/empty stomach.

I lie down and sometimes drink fruit juice/shaved ice.I fin greening out on weed mild compared to greening out on an edible (the sickness seems to stretch out forever)

Tom

Even tho the dosage was very low, could the combo of psilocin and Wellbutrin have contributed to the intensity of the experience?