• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

green r039's, Alprazolam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourgeoisieBum

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, or if its already been talked about, I've been searching for hours. I personally hate benzos but I was talking with a good friend, S, who got some. He shows me and my other buddy, D, that he had a couple of the s/90/3 greens that looked normal (according to d, I don't know shit about these as I find them recreationally worthless,:p) it also matches pictures on google (they are rectangle and break into three pieces.) but he had some imprinted r039 that concerned buddy D:sus:. These were also rectangle but split into four instead of three (normal), HOWEVER they were green, not yellow. Buddy D says thats not good, and they're probably counterfeit. Could these be fakes? I don't want my buddy dying for a stupid drug. I tested them with Marquis, Mecke, and Mandelin reagents, but couldn't find a sample to compare to. Any one know about green r039's?

If you have ever tasted alprazolam the taste is very genuine and can be easily recognized by just scraping some dust from a pill with a finger.

I'll tell S to give D a taste, lol. Thanks for the response! Trying to keep these kiddies (actually adults, don't worry) safe. or safer I should say. Both prints tested the same on all three reagents. So it seems they're all good, or all bunk. I couldn't find results to compare to and of course some Islamic group hacked bunk police's website so I have no idea if they have results for it. If anyone has field test results for it , do share.

You never know what you're getting buying pills from the street unfortunately. I have to close this as we don't allow pill ID threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.