• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green PartyFlock (220mg)

You mean these :D

2ebfjad.jpg

Cannot wait to try these badboys, gonna test them first though

Having these on NY. Absolutely stoked off my tits. Heellloooo partyflock and Android combo!

I got a green android and yellow bullets mixture to take nye plus some amphet. Messy times! :)

Yelllow bullits and partyflocks soon to be taken out of circulation and to be replaced by 200mg Bitcoins, not until 2014 though.

t2l9F37.jpg

Getting board of the pills this presser puts out . Much prefer the less well known pills. These get you fucked but there's something missing from them. Quantity doesn't mean quality.

Getting board of the pills this presser puts out . Much prefer the less well known pills. These get you fucked but there's something missing from them. Quantity doesn't mean quality.

Yep, totally agree. Sometimes they just dont do much for me, lots of quantity not much quality. Can tell they are mass produced.

One thing I noticed with pills lately is I never seem to get the chattering jaw anymore might just be me tho. I found the yellow bullets one of the strongest I had in a long time very dancey too.

What do you mean by quality? MDMA is MDMA. If there is MDMA inside, how on earth can they be missing something? MDMA is the whole purpose of these tablets.. =S

These partyflocks have a big range by the way, around 150-200.

Very good pills 185-205 mg you know qdance crew can't produce bullets at the Moment that's the Reason why the Green partyflocks are there.