• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green PartyFlock (220mg)

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these bad-boys? - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=32519

Just got my hands on a few, and I'm hoping they will be as good as the pink/party flocks I had about a year ago! (those were the absolute bollocks!). Also, does anyone know what press they are from? I'm unsure if these are from the Android crew or from someone completely different....

New Years is going to incredible! Only thing I have decide now is...PartyFlock or Android....hmmm.....

SR:D

220 is a tad optimistic, I would say theyc wo be 170-180 just like the yellow bullets.

Partyflock isn't exactly as common as a 'Star' logo for example... I'd use the android for NYE, stellar, clean, know exactly what's in it.... still test your beans make just in case. :)

Wow I guess this section of BL doesn't get used much anymore..

220mg for a pressed pill is nuts.. I took 200mg of crystal MD to start out the other night and was off my rocker.. I would hate to imagine someone who thought this was going to be a normal 100-120mg type of pill and pops 2 of these to get started.. That could turn into one intense night!

220 is a tad optimistic, I would say theyc wo be 170-180 just like the yellow bullets.

Got my bullets tested at a test center in Amsterdam and they came back at 212mg and they are from the same chemist that did the Androids, tulips, supermans and mortals.

Nicely dosed pill for sure! I found some pills with less mg amounts to be better sometimes, just because of the quality of mdma that it's pressed with. More 'cleaner'. Either way it'll be a great new year for alot out there! Me too..;)

Everyone seems to be saying "go with the Android". However, it may just be my nostalgia for the purple party-flocks of old, but I'm really excited to try this press. Hopefully by new year, some more experience reports will of come in on these so I can make a judgement for myself. Worst case scenario, just do a partyflock with half an android for a re-dose so you get the best of both worlds! :p

Sorry for double post - just thought I would update on this. I watched a close mate drop these last night (didn't partake myself), and I was told that "they kicked me in the face!". He did 1.5 throughout the night and was absolutely off his rocker.

A word regarding dosage though - we feel that these are perhaps slightly lower than the 200mg mark. Can anyone provide any reliable lab-test info on these?

haven't seen a test yet but safer party is usually a good resource for test results

Got my bullets tested at a test center in Amsterdam and they came back at 212mg and they are from the same chemist that did the Androids, tulips, supermans and mortals.

Androids 144mg
Supermamn 161mg
Lamborghini 142mg

Put out high dose pills, then they are in the system. So they give you previous rating, they lower the dose soon after.

http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/ChEck-iT_Warnungen-0913.doc.pdf
http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/ChEck-iT_Warnungen-0813.pdf

If I'm honest, I can't say I have ever dropped a 150mg Android. Everytime I drop one of those, it takes me off the map....far greater than 150....

Just got some of these, can't wait to try them for new years, does anyone have a play by play of how they felt when under these? Last press i had were the green androids.

Last edited:
i think these are a new press of the mario bullets, which are incredibly strong, but there seems to be a big variance in mdma content, some nights i'd be on it and some i'd be completely out of it

i think these are a new press of the mario bullets, which are incredibly strong, but there seems to be a big variance in mdma content, some nights i'd be on it and some i'd be completely out of it

Are you saying the party-flocks or mario bullets were inconsistant?

Someone told me today that the green partyflock is literally the green androids with just a different press design.

Someone told me today that the green partyflock is literally the green androids with just a different press design.

well there supposedly from the same presser and there the same colour so can see why people think that. tried both the bullets and the andriod and there both great pills find the androids more mongy tho bullets have more energy feel to them

A mate of mine tried these last night. Apparently they have more energy that the Androids (my all time favourite), but they absolutely smash you in the face.