Bluelighter
About standard size, 6 or 7mm by 3 or 4mm
Smell duno
Looked powdery
Darkish green
Nazi logo outpressed
cant remember if theres a score, I think there is
Edges were chipped/warn away being in someones pocket so duno about bevel

Any info be good, been told the bomb but yeh.....

Whoever is pressing Swastikas into pills doesn't deserve to touch MDMA. I'm disgusted by that.

Oh well, I hope for your sake that they are good and safe. :D

The swatsika was an Indian and then later Buddhist symbol for good luck/well being.
Long before the Nazi's destroyed its religious associations.

The swatsika was an Indian and then later Buddhist symbol for good luck/well being.

Yeah, I am aware, I can't imagine that that was in the mind of whoever was pressing them though... Then again, I could be wrong. :p

there are two, hitler ruined one, or arguably both. Sauwastika vs swastika. (Left vs right facing) I think. Well both were used, but since hitler used one, religion can only now 'use' the other...still ppl mistake it for nazi origins.

Anyway off topic....no1 seen it or tried?

LOL there were white swastikas going around brisbane a few years ago that did promote PLUR :) They were inpressed though and this is going back a long time. A decent amount of mdxx in them and a bit of wizz too from memory! The press isn't quite as bad as the "POISON" pressed pills that also surfaced a number of years ago. Now that was just asking for marketing problems :)