• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

green clovers bay area!

redsky1718

Bluelighter
just picked up 3 green clovers has anyone heard of these in the bay area??? will post more info soon thank you!

took them that night, i was really hungry so i ate a hot dog before just to have a little food in me. so i drop 1 then an hour goes by nothing, i think then 2 hours nothing really just very very little, I start to think these are bunk so i drop one more, withing 30 mins im floored listen to music laying on my carpet. it took like 20 mins the write this that's how on i am. green clovers bay area yall !!!!!

looked on PR and could not find the ones that i got sorry nor do i have a cam phone but they are dark green with white speck's domed on both kinda flat not a very deep press might me hard to see 4 leaf clover with the smallest little stem bitter taste

easy er said than done i wish i could call a dealer and be like hey can i get some pokes they almost never have them

I got some of those so called "clovers" earlier this year... If you ask me they are just a generic green pill with white speckles. The cheap pills can easily be pressed with a "clover" or a "$", both of which have been around this year. Never consumed the green "clovers" but I would be suspect of anything more than low MDMA if that...

don't get me wrong they were good i had a fun time. i have had alot of experience rollin i know what good rolls are, these were good a little ampy but pretty decent