• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Green Bali kratom very helpful

painfulstate

Bluelighter
I ve tried many kratom strains, green Bali i find it to be so superior than others, almost like a different substance ...almost cures withdrawal from opiates with just 2 grams and has a sustained relief instead just a burst ..i find it to also relieve depression in a very correct manner ...furthermore its really easy to modulate the dosage once one feels comfy and get off it with minimal residual withdrawals ( not even close to the severity of other shit) . I leave that here in case someone wants info on some banging strain that actually works.
Peace!!

I ve tried many kratom strains, green Bali i find it to be so superior than others, almost like a different substance ...almost cures withdrawal from opiates with just 2 grams and has a sustained relief instead just a burst ..i find it to also relieve depression in a very correct manner ...furthermore its really easy to modulate the dosage once one feels comfy and get off it with minimal residual withdrawals ( not even close to the severity of other shit) . I leave that here in case someone wants info on some banging strain that actually works.
Peace!!
Yea, its very good. I use it for mood elevation and energy. Maeng Da is also a good strain. Or at least it works for me

Its good that you found a batch that works for you. If I were you I would buy more of it, from the same supplier as soon as you can because strain names mean nothing and next time you go to buy green bali it probably wont be the same.
I did ..bought 100 g to get me through and store some in case of emergency

Its def straight Green and from Bali i know that much ..

I can virtually guarantee you it was actually grown in Indonesia. 99% of kratom sold in the US is from Indonesia. There are a tiny amount of vendors from Thailand, there are a few exclusive vendors who grow in the US, but are members only and not open to the public.

"Green" doesn't mean much other than to indicate it is more of a stimulating batch of what people expect to be a relaxing batch, it probably has a higher ratio of leaf that was dried indoors as apposed to outdoor sun dried.

"Bali" is a term used to indicate to customers it's a relaxing batch, it has nothing to do with where it was grown or originated from.

All kratom is green in color, except fermented kratom which is red. Most batches labeled as "red" are green in color, unless fermented.

It's all a bit confusing, I know.

Last edited:
I know almost nothing about Kratom, I need sound advice
Where do you get it, what kind do buy. How much do you take. how long between doses?
I need advice, I heard it will help with opiod withdrawal
lots of information on here, lots of threads

for starters, I highly suggest buying from reputable online vendors, smoke shop kratom sucks and is often terrible quality. Go on reddit and search the kratom vendor review channels for good vendors.

start with 2g-4g to see how you react to it

optimally you should wait at least 6 hours before redosing, otherwise tolerance builds rapidly and you will get more side effects

Green" doesn't mean much other than to indicate it is more of a stimulating batch
Yes , not just more stimulating ...more euphoric too ..Green Bali might be the branding but its stronger than say the one next to it that says White or Red for example and has a slightly different color and very much different taste
..also in the same shop i ve tried all the other brandings and they suck compared to that even some of the green ones like Green Borneo which is also strong but not that, its euphoria is like a short burst ...i m an opiate addict in recovery i think i can really tell when something has fuel inside or is bunk and weak and wont do the job.
Peace

Yeah man..work with it, its a good tool it really helps in so many levels if you are ready to quit ...also the less you take the better ..no need to dose big

Be advised, if you want that is, to quit all or just remain. Quitting Kratom is also a process. For me it delayed all the negative mental fuckary from past using when I was ready to jump off Kratom. But, it was a wise decision (for me that is, everyone is different), because I don't think I would have been able to tackle methadone jump seeing its high half life. I choose kratom over any other maintenance for that reason. But, I was off the gear for almost 2 months when i got on kratom. Mainly got on because of the PAWS.

...also the less you take the better ..no need to dose big
This advice is probably the most valuable out of all. I remember hearing "less is more" when starting out on kratom 10 years ago. I thought it sounded like stupid advice on par with "don't do drugs to get high".

But it is actually extremely true. Kratom isn't like other drugs. Once you start abusing it or taking high doses, it loses it's magic very quickly, side effects can become extreme, and it really messes up your dopamine system as well.

Kratom has built in opioid antagonists. The more you take, the less it works.

It has been shown that kratom doesn't actually downregulate mu opioid receptors like other opioids. Tolerance to the opioid effects may develop due to accumulation of the antagonists it contains. I have recently been developing my own hypothesis, involving how NAC interacts with kratom. I'm planning a thread on that later. I have found that NAC both blocks or potentiates the opioid effect, depending on when it is taken in relation to the kratom. I believe this has to do with washing the antagonists out of your system, and/or resetting the dopamine pathways.