• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Recruitment Great to see THREE new mods in here!

Many thanks too, am glad to be here :) and as always, life is a journey and am constantly learning... so, being a mod doesn't really change anything else than the label next to my avatar, and the possibility to clean up. Oh, it motivates me to spend more time online here too.

being a mod doesn't really change anything else than the label next to my avatar, and the possibility to clean up

Well put :)

It's also easier to get little personal projects off the ground as a mod, and to help guide the future direction for your subforum and the site generally, which can be fun when you've something particular in mind.

Hey, glad to have ya (from a relative newb) but heartfelt none-the-less.
Need more mods to keep my ass straight... lol =D
See ya round and try to keep the cuffs as loose as possible done had wrists lacerated to an extreme in the past.
Thanks.
Ptah

Last edited:
I've said it before and reiterate again here; I am glad to be part of the site and even more proud being part of the moderation team now, specifically. Thank you to all the well wishers et al. 😉

Reactions: CFC
Let’s get this party started! Now there’s 3 (!) whole mods to put down my highly speculative and lacking in empirical evidence theories ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CFC