View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Grand Canyon mushroom trip?

Psychman420

Greenlighter
SWIM is visiting Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and is taking a steam train that loops around. They are thinking about taking 1.5g of dried pcylociben mushroom. They have dealt with Lsd and mushrooms a number of times and can somewhat control the anxiety that seems to come up for them every time they trip. There will be with two family members that are aware SWIM smokes marijuana very often so if his family members were to catch SWIM to be slightly off he could instantly just say they smoked dank bud. They were also saying they would wear sunglasses so people wouldn't notice the pupil dilation and just throw in some headphones with relaxing music to chill out. Should I tell SWIM to wait till after the Grand Canyon to trip cause it doesn't sound like a good idea or should I just let them go ahead and do it. Not that I would change they're mind on doing it just so I can give SWIM a heads up. Thanks

Man, if tripping with parents or any other guardians, take lower amounts to avoid slipping into paranoia. Also divide the dose and take it within two hours for effects to come in smoother.

But, I wouldn't want to trip and hide it - it stresses me out usually.

Be safe! ;)

You probably won't enjoy being coped up in the train for the duration of your trip... at all. Also I highly doubt you will be able to act sober or even high whilst tripping - so be sure to keep the dose low if you do go ahead with this.