AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gran Tourismo 5

Mr_Fluffykins

Bluelighter
Finally, it was realsed yesturday, i don't got any money though

when i do i will buy it, along with fallout:newvegas

got mine in the post today, heard its such a let down and its shit so im gonna sell it before i break the seal.

Fluffykins . You have a ps3 ?!?!?

You never told me man !

And yeah this is the one game that I'm actually looking forward to .

I have touched my ps3 since midnight club LA was released .. (I LOVe and only love racing games.)

but man I have no Money right now but as soon as I get some imma be playing ALOT !!

im still diggin the forza games of 360 over the GT series. altho will be interesting to hear how this one gets on

got mine in the post today, heard its such a let down and its shit so im gonna sell it before i break the seal.

wtf, really? what's the point in that? you'll get your money's worth in visuals alone.

not to mention the game will probably take you 100 hours to complete.

Fluffykins . You have a ps3 ?!?!?

You never told me man !

And yeah this is the one game that I'm actually looking forward to .

I have touched my ps3 since midnight club LA was released .. (I LOVe and only love racing games.)

but man I have no Money right now but as soon as I get some imma be playing ALOT !!

lol, yeah i gotz a ps3, i i was suposed to add you 2 psn when we first started talking, but i forgot,

^ oh yeah eh .

Pm me ur PSN

I also have gran turismo .
It's sickkkkk but not as sick as I hoped . But my expectations for the game were real high lol

So... what's the verdict? I am still very much on the fence. I played the demo but, there's not much to tell from it. It seems like it's just a pretty version of 4 and from what I'm reading it's not even that nice looking depending on the track and car.

go karts were fun and annoying at the same time. i haven't raced much farther than that. this game takes time and control, two things i have neither of when i'm gaming. normally i've got some alcohol and maybe an hour, or two in me. so i haven't really given this a shot.