• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Got to Know About Unusual Sides of Marijuana!! Can It Be Possible?? Mystified!!

grantsforcollege

Greenlighter
I find some posts, it really left me confused, these posts has shown a totally new side of Marijuana, it says marijuana also have positive effects on health, which really left me amazed. Is it possible!!

MJ can have very positive effects, or very negative effect depending on the individual as everyone reacts to psychotropics differently. In general these effects are widely variable within the population due to things like genetic predisposition to certain illness, as well as personal and environmental factors at the time of consumption.

Here's the scoop on cannabis (aka marijuana).

Everything you've been told is a lie. Human beings have a 10000 year relationship with cannabis and it was our first medicine. It is an incredible anti-inflammatory with positive effects on every auto-immune and chronic illness.

projectcbd.org
medicaljane.com
pubmed
Green Flower Media

of course it has positive effects. God made all the medicinal plants for our benefit and as a medicine for us. The Bible tells us so:

For he fashioned all things that they might have being,

and the creatures of the world are wholesome;

There is not a destructive drug among them

nor any domain of Hades* on earth,

Wisdom Ch. 1 vs 14

The problem is that modern culture has forgotten all about how to relate with nature and the divine. We think life is all about material possessions, status and pleasure and thus we consider cannabis a "drug of abuse" or a "recreational drug" instead of a sacred herb, sacrament or medicine. Thats why it has negative effects on people. Everything in the physical world has a positive side and a negative side, and if abused, you will see more of the negative side but if used with prudence and wisdom, you will see more of the positive side. That is why the Bible tells us that wisdom is the principle thing.

I love seeing the crossection of people in our society, mad love to everyone <3

I've read articles & stories about people using certain high grade medicinal weed & curing their cancer.......it can benefit people & their health problems.

If you abuse it, just like any other drug, it can back fire on you. Less is always more IMO........

A lot of people say that marijuana helped in treating their chronic migraine and depression problem without any side effects. but if we use them for long term, is there a risk that an individual can get addicted to other drugs??

Last edited:
A lot of people say that marijuana helped in treating their chronic migraine and depression problem without any side effects. but if we use them for long term, is there a risk that an individual can get addicted to other drugs??

Substitute another word for Marijuana in your question and you should easily see that it's a bit of a ridiculous question.

So, just because Tom (me) has taken labetalol hydrochloride twice a day for 15 years to help control my hypertension I am at risk of being addicted to other drugs? People are being prescribed this as a medicine for a reason. One could easily become addicted to MJ, but does chronic use predispose one to acquiring other addictions? No.

Tom

A drug can't get you addicted to another completely different drug that works in a different way. The whole 'gateway drug' thing is a myth.

What are the uses of cannabis oil, does it really help to overcome many health problems especially cancer?

What are the uses of cannabis oil, does it really help to overcome many health problems especially cancer?

I'll try to answer a very basic set of questions, because, for some reason you just don't seem to be getting it (or trolling; if not I freely and openly apologize, but then ask you to start reading more).

1) Medical Marijuana has been legal in the States (US of A) since at least 1996 in California. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) Proponents claim a lot of things with respect to the positive benefits of MJ. A lot of these claims have some basis in reality; some claims more than others. A few claims you can 'take to the bank' are; it can have anti inflammatory effects, it can have anti emetic effects, it can have analgesic effects, it can stimulate hunger and it can have some anti tumor effects. Note that I can 'can' and not 'will'. A lot of research has been done and a lot more research remains to be done. In fact, you could say that Cannabis research is just starting as prohibition winds down.

3) MJ is now legal for adult recreational use in 4 states and 1 city in the US.

4) MJ is medically legal in *ALL* of Canada and will be recreationally legal in *ALL* of Canada within 1 year.

Why in God's name would you be mystified about the health claims (notice I didn't say facts - I'm being my own devil's advocate) given medical legalization in so many jurisdictions around the world? If that was all there is, then it wouldn't be on the verge of being legalized for recreational purposes in California, Massachussets, Arizona, Nevada, Maine, all of Canada, etc?

Here is a link leading to some peer reviewed, published articles about Marijuana and cancer

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884#cancer

There's tons more out there. Do some work.

regards

Tom

I just wish there was a kind of weed which could make me feel as good as Kratom does.

A type of weed that helped with my ANXIETY and made me MORE social instead of making me more anxious and introverted.

My favorite drug is Kratom and I feel like it's the miracle substance everyone CLAIMS weed is except it has FAR more negative physical side effects which I am now becoming concerned about.

Now weed greatly worsens my asthma BUT if I EAT it there are ALMOST no negative PHYSICAL side effects, it's just that I can't be social on it and I get negative thoughts.

ONLY if I combine weed with something anxiolytic like Kratom, alcohol or Phenibut can I get the great effect I want.

THEN it's AMAZING.

Otherwise though, I usually get anxious and have negative thinking patterns for hours.

On the other hand, I have only positive thoughts on Kratom, energy and feel social, but it's more addictive than weed.

If I could have something that felt like Kratom with as few negative side effects as edible marijuanna I'd have found the perfect drug, but unfortunately I very much doubt there is a strain of weed that could feel like Kratom, so I will probably never find what I'm looking for....

If anyone knows of ANYTHING like what I'm talking about, even if it's a drug other than weed OR Kratom, I'm all ears...