• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

got the weed soaked !!

mackmaine

Greenlighter
so my weed got soaked, like soaked soaked , submerged for almost a minute.
for now i have too the buds out and placed it on window sill with window open to dry out. but i need short term fix because i will travel tomorrow and these are coming with me. about 10 hours from now i would need to pack it up again.
i was thinking in a jar with desiccant would help. questions of this i have is 1) should the jar be kept closed with the desiccant? 2) would it be enough time to dry out the buds? would this be better in a closed/opened brown paper bag?
loss of potency ehh harsh smoke ill deal with, whatever i screwed up. just mainly want to prevent mould build up and dry it as "proper" as possible.
last resort ill have to do is microwave but checking other options first.

Heat and sunlight will destroy your product, so be careful of that.

I wouldn't expect much, but if you really have nothing else, I would suggest breaking it up into smaller pieces so that it will dry thoroughly and be less likely to mold or rot.

If you had some sort of screen or drying tray in 70 degree room with humidity below 50%, that would be ideal. A fan might help, but I'd expect to lose a lot of flavor.

I regularly put my weed in a sealed jar with silica packs to make it more ideal for vaping, which works best with bone-dry weed. I would say your best bet is a sealed jar with desiccant.

-CTdopeLove