• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got some Dihydrocodeine Tartrate 40mg DF118 how do these compare to codeine or dihydr

chris1967

Greenlighter
Hi I used to have co-codamol 30/500 in the form of Kapake or Solpadol. I build up tolerance and would take 3 of these at a time and sometimes 4. I could handle these well however I was concerned about the amount I was taking due to all the paracetamol. I managed to get the df118 40mg tartrate prescribed which don?t contain paracetamol. Are these stronger and longer lasting? Would I be fine to take 3 of these at a time? Thanks.

Also i meamt to say I also had dihydrocodeine 30mg prescribed and had taken 4 of
them at a time but it felt I needed something a bit stronger. How long would opiate buzz last?

It is typically twice as strong as codiene; A liter of Grapefruit juice or Cimetidine can double BA%-Start with Half your codiene dose, so, 40-80mg- Be careful, and reduce dose if you use inhibitors-Note that Hydroxyzine is a great Combo, or Promethazine, Benadryl or Cetirizine as a last resort

It is more reliable as not a prodrug-Be safe, Go Slow

Confused? You have tried DHC? Be more clear- and regular DHC will typically peak in less than 2 hours and the “BUZZ” is dose dependent; though 4-8 hours is a decent estimate