• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got ice didn't want it no clue how to get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmarsh-1202

Greenlighter
So I just moved from mi to Vegas and on my trip I ran out of my h supply ( by mid day 1) so I looked around and someone said they could hook me up and got me a lot of ice well I don't do that (I did it that night I'm not a fan). So now I have no idea how to get rid of it. I don't have a way to get my fix anymore and I really don't want this stuff just sitting here and I can't see myself flushing away 150 bucks ya know? So what would someone do that was in my shoes because I have no clue! All I wanted was h and I still do but I can't start using something else when I don't want it to begin with

Just trash it if you dont want it. The chances of you finding someone to trade dope for it, in a city you dont know, is unlikely. I guess you could just stash it until you find someone, but hey were addicts, youll use it eventually.

Find nearest vein. inject. problem solved.

but yeah, meth sucks. two hours of fun....10 hours of misery. coke or dope would be better. trade or save for a rainy day. side effects are dose dependent so you may just want to try less, it might be more enjoyable.

but bl isn't going to help you sell or obtain drugs and all that.

Stand on a corner shouting "Free methamphetamine to the next 4 people to do 30 pushups the fastest!" or something equally as entertaining. If you do not want the meth you can probably be mildly entertained by those who do. (comment obviously bad advise)

/Closed As stated in the above post :
but bl isn't going to help you sell or obtain drugs and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.