• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got heroin... need help, please.

xjupiterx

Greenlighter
I just paid my guy for 2 30mg roxicodone. We did some molly last night and were looking for a nice euphoric and pain reducing high (did a lot of dancing, very sore). The guy comes back and said his dude was out and he gave me another pain med. I open the foil and it's brown/beige powder. I said wtf and he said it was H and drove off.

Idk what do to with this. I don't want to inject it and prefer to not snort it. Plus heroin seems like a pretty big step from some oxys.

Am I being paranoid? Can someone help me and see if I should take this or throw it away? Can you do heroin any effective way other that shooting it?

Thanks in advance.

Well, you sound like a stable person, so I say throw it away. If you keep it to use, I guess you:ll get a good high from smoking off foil. Search the web for harm reduction as it relates to tinfoil use. I never heard of an od from smoking...unless you taKE benzos at the same time, then beware.

Any chance you got ripped off? If you have never done H before you definitely should not IV it.

Yes. You can "chase the dragon" and smoke it...or, depending on its consistency you can snort it.

These are obviously sensible ways as opposed to shooting, because one would have to pretty unlucky to OD from snorting or smoking. Unless you racked up a massive line and railed it all at once, which I recommend not doing.

But yeah these ways are effective, with a very high bio-availability level. In fact, smoking may provide 100% BA. Snorting probably ​wouldn't.

Maybe someone else can answer that question: Does smoking a drug give it a 100% BA profile?

Chase the dragon. Its much safer than snorting. You cant od chasing the dragon. Its really not a big step imo. Its like a step from hydro to oxy... Dont listen to whoever the fuck said throw it away what a huge waste. Might as well toss all ur opiates away includong ur oxy if u take his shit advice

I'm not opposed to snorting but I don't want to OD and don't want anything past a nice opiate buzz from pills. I was going to plug the pills... not sure if I can do that with heroin. The better part of me says to throw it out but the other part of me wants to get high and not waste my money.

You cant od chasing the dragon

This is incorrect.. You can od from smoking, eating, snorting, shooting, shoving it up your ass, and perhaps even a few other ways.

This is incorrect.. You can od from smoking, eating, snorting, shooting, shoving it up your ass, and perhaps even a few other ways.
Ill reword. Its next to impossible to die from smoking heroin unless you like took a xanny bar and you decide to start smoking some dots. Youll just get sick before you over do it

Can I sprinkle some on a bowl of weed and smoke it that way? Should I plug it? Problem also is it have no idea how much is here. Maybe a gram?

Personally I think I'd try and pass it onto someone who uses H as their doc and get hold of something you'd be happier with. You may find you like it too much and things you were quite happy with until now, will no longer give you the same satisfaction. It can be the best drug and the worst drug and if you have any doubts, forget it for now. I reckon it's always good to take your time enjoying one thing fully before racing to the next.

From where the fu*k do you pop up with 'you may find you like it...'. The guy is an Oxy user?! He definitely won't shoot it, he even doesn't want to snort! So what was that about? Oxy is often more pleasant than street Heroin, or even good quality H. Even medical quality Diamorphine would not be a drug of choice for many Oxy users, who simply like Oxy better. Many people (Like me, before tolerance developed) even preferr much less potent and less euphoric opioids like Tramadol over high quality H. Pls don't use movies as a source of information, never.

If you really spend some time reading heroin related posts on BL, you will realize the right answer is throw it away. If you are happy w pills, stick to pills. Almost every heroin addict started out just trying it once. Flash forward 10 years they lose everything, have a stroke from impurities clogging their insides, then have a heart attack and require open heart surgery. Btw, it always ends up turning you into a super-alcoholic. What else...oh yeah your dick wont work.

I'm sorry that you've apparently taken offense at my phraseology ###, I speak only from my own experience and knowledge and I would never encourage anyone who was in any doubt about trying H to do so.
It seems to me that you, xjupiterx, are very much in doubt about using it and therefore, as i said, I would give it to someone who wants it and continue with something you are happier with.

I'm a lady for what it's worth ;)

Thank you very much for all of your advice. It really helped me make a sound decision. I gave it away to another dealer who gave me 6 10 mg oxys for it. So I'm happy now :)

Thank you for helping me not to make a really shitty choice.

Theres ladies on this site??? lol jk I cant remember what an oxy feels like. You all make it sound pretty nice!

I'm a lady for what it's worth ;)

Thank you very much for all of your advice. It really helped me make a sound decision. I gave it away to another dealer who gave me 6 10 mg oxys for it. So I'm happy now :)

Thank you for helping me not to make a really shitty choice.
6 ten mg oxys? Wtf even if it was just like a half a gram or less theres still more than 3 highs, and better ones too oxy lasts like an hour what a waste of your time. A good h high lasts about 4 hours and feels way better. Although oxy is a bit more euphoric

I just paid my guy for 2 30mg roxicodone. We did some molly last night and were looking for a nice euphoric and pain reducing high (did a lot of dancing, very sore). The guy comes back and said his dude was out and he gave me another pain med. I open the foil and it's brown/beige powder. I said wtf and he said it was H and drove off.

Idk what do to with this. I don't want to inject it and prefer to not snort it. Plus heroin seems like a pretty big step from some oxys.

Am I being paranoid? Can someone help me and see if I should take this or throw it away? Can you do heroin any effective way other that shooting it?

Thanks in advance.

was in a similar situation over a month ago. first time buying or being that close to heroin (wasnt gonna use it but got stuck with it long story) dont throw out just sell or trade for some oxys. it would help to know what kind you have. is it powder #4 (if you live on the east coast and its powder its #4) then ya cant really smoke from what ive heard if its tar smoke away. if its powder that you can smoke then its probably #3 which isnt common on the east coast. if it is tar start with a matchead sized piece and work up but as jtt said its kinda hard to OD on SMOKED heroin.

edit-reread and found out its powder i myself wouldnt do it based on the fact that i dont know the purity. dont shoot start with a tiny key bump and work up from there. and try to stick with the oxys cause with heroin ya got no idea ie. purity.

I have no info to offer just commenting that I like the image of your dealer going "it's heroin, goodbye!" then driving off...

I have no info to offer just commenting that I like the image of your dealer going "it's heroin, goodbye!" then driving off...
Lol^ sometimes u have to do it to the people that are so tricked into believing heroin is worse then normal opiates, when they want opiates