• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Got copd at 26

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I need ro wuit tobacco but not.weed
Should i sgart cooking and.smoking out of a.small.glass pipe.
I wojld.cook a eighth of canabhtter but only access toa. Toaster oven.
If i didnr.smoke.spliffs i woiuld.smoke way.less.
Ive.alsotake a. Rwo dsy break off the cbd ool so.hppe thos.helps.
But
Esde help my.copd is bad three inhaers everyday snd.a.mask

Salutations Hezman94,

I need to quit tobacco but not weed

That sounds familiar enough.

Should i start cooking and smoking out of a small glass pipe.

Certainly not SMOKING, as in combustion... Which doesn't mean there ain't no suitable smoker substitutes much more enjoyable than cooking.

If i didn't smoke spliffs i would smoke way less.

If you're concerned about dosing then a "spiff" just sounds paradoxal to begin with! By comparison my ~125 mg bowl provides up to 5 ~ 6 tokes, not to mention i'm not sacrificing half the noble molecules simply to keep a fire alive until nothing remains. Considering you're still smoking despite a most adversarial situation, to say the least, i'd be tempted to pass my pipe provided you could sit besides me. Although that's not an option your next best option may be to give VaporGenie's Classic-look Aluminium pipe some fair try by proceeding to easy (brain-dead) customization, as illustrated below:

Personally i switched from an HerbalAire (eventually turned into a super Solo) to the VG pipe after concluding my physiology couldn't tolerate Hot Dry Air Ovenizers anymore - which Inlet Water (as from clean-burning butane) seems to have fixed adequately for years now. As a matter of fact going electric was making me miserable and customization of the pipe reversed this problematic situation to my satisfaction; e.g. should it have failed me too i was facing total abstainance once again...

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Smoke 1 hit at a time. Adjust that hit based on the intensity of the high you wish to have. Most cannabis these days is strong enough where 1 solid hit can send you up there if you hit it right.

Joints are wasteful and won’t get me as high as 1 good solid hit can.

-GC

[QUOTE="Egzoset, post: 14749402, member: 279941"\]

Certainly not SMOKING, as in combustion... Which doesn't mean there ain't no suitable smoker substitutes much more enjoyable than cooking.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, combustion must be OUT for you from now on. COPD/emphysema is an incurable, progressive disease more rarely seen in people your age; you may have genetic markers which increase vulnerability But most importantly now you need to cut out any smoking to give yourself a chance at least minimising the speed at which your disease progresses.

Well I got copd at 14 then again and then again I'm out of trouble, life's hard. What did you get busted for?