• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Got caught up QUICK and DEEP w/ Fent pressed pills and need out now. Please help!

BackInTheFire88

Greenlighter
Hello To This Beautiful community,

I’ve crept through these post for years at different stages of my life but finally have found myself needing to make my first post.

Long story short I’ve struggled with opiates most my life, met my current wife while in addiction in 2016 hid it from her for a year and a half until she finally found out and before nearly losing her I got clean in 2017 for over 5 years and had the greatest stretch of my life.

Cleaned my credit up, secured and thrived in a career that allowed me to make 250k + annually and built up 6 figure bank account. Got my health in order, built a great loving marriage I finally had the life I had always prayed for.

And then I relapsed 😭😭. It happen so swift, wife wanted mushroom bars I met with an old dealer and bought 6 Oxy 30’s to smoke. Well I’d been out the game 5 years I had no idea there were actually pressed fent pills. Bought a couple more batches, 4 at a time; then 10. Within 2 weeks I was waking up in the middle of the night in withdrawal. I knew I was back in the fire again.

Problem is I had plenty of money so couple hundred here and there didn’t even make a dent. I’m now nearly 3 months in with a $200-$300 a day habit. Probably blown through 20k+

My wife has a great intuition and has recognized something was wrong but I’ve lied and hid it from her. She even drugs test me frequently but I’ve passed because fent doesn’t show up.

I know I’m in to deep and I want out bad! So early this week I tried to quit cold Turkey and my God the withdrawal is awful. My wife didn’t know what I’m going through and would jump on me so rough every time I feel bad and give me a hard time and the irritability would send me back to the dealer.

We leave for Hawaii for 10 days on July 8th and I knew I wouldn’t be able to get more and didn’t want to withdraw so I bought a few Suboxone thinking I could do a rapid detox. Got 30 hours in past my last fent dose in major withdrawal took 1/5 a sub strip and was sent into precipitated w/d. It was hell I had to run back to the fent for relief.

I want our so bad, I’m on the verge of losing my wonderful marriage. So I finally bit the bullet and came clean. As you can imagine just the word fentanyl sent her into a panic. But she says she is going to try to support me through this. When I’m not in addition I’m such a loving, compassionate and selfless lover. But the addiction takes every bit of light God blessed me with.

Sorry for the long back story, but the reason I’m here is to see if anyone can help me figure out the best way to use the comfort meds I have to get past this withdrawal.

I have about 350mg of methadone pills, 3 Suboxone 8mg strips, plenty of red Bali kratom and OPMS Gold kratom extracts and 8 Xanax bars.

I’m thinking of taking about 100mg of methadone a day for the first 3 days to hopefully get most the fent out my system. Maybe 50Mg the 4th day. Then move to the kratom and hope to continue on that through my trip in Hawaii. After 3 days or so if Im still in hell I’ll take small pieces of the strips as needed to get through my vacation

For reference I’ve been smoking 5-10 fent pills for about 6-8 week. Sorry again for the long ran but what do you guys think of the plan? Any changes you would make? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

ye ah man....fuckin shit.....but don"t loose hope.U got enough methadone and subs....just must carefully planning the strategy.It's good,that ur wife is beside u in that trully difficult moment.Courage!.......and patience.U can do it!The plan about quittin" fent is only about u.......try different strategies....different people reacts different.....so it"s about probe&error.Other guys would put some advices too.U CAN DO IT.U got enough substitution-if u choose subs do it Bernese method.If u prefer methadone u ain"t got worries about precipitate withdrawls.May God helps u man!Update ur fight bro.Peace :heart3: 👍✌️💪🙏☦️

Methadone has an even longer half-life so I'd say it's more likely to send you into precipitated WD if you take buprenorphine afterwards. Do you really need 100mg of methadone a day to keep you out of WDs? That's a lot. Maybe you can manage with much less, along with kratom, and stretch the doses out until you're back home?

If you can't get a prescription for methadone and can't get enough to hold you up during your vacation, then I think taking kratom during the first couple of days and then buprenorphine would be less risky (forget the methadone in this scenario). This is because buprenorphine doesn't cause precipitated WDs from kratom.

If you truly want to be clean, then just take the subs as directed. use the xanax for the first few days of wd, since you can't start the subs until 4 days into wd (on average). Taper the dope you have in 4 days or so, use the xanax during those days, and then subs will take you the rest of the way. And as always, consult a Dr. :)

ye ah man....fuckin shit.....but don"t loose hope.U got enough methadone and subs....just must carefully planning the strategy.It's good,that ur wife is beside u in that trully difficult moment.Courage!.......and patience.U can do it!The plan about quittin" fent is only about u.......try different strategies....different people reacts different.....so it"s about probe&error.Other guys would put some advices too.U CAN DO IT.U got enough substitution-if u choose subs do it Bernese method.If u prefer methadone u ain"t got worries about precipitate withdrawls.May God helps u man!Update ur fight bro.Peace :heart3: 👍✌️💪🙏☦️
Thank you for your support brother! I sincerely appreciate it

If you truly want to be clean, then just take the subs as directed. use the xanax for the first few days of wd, since you can't start the subs until 4 days into wd (on average). Taper the dope you have in 4 days or so, use the xanax during those days, and then subs will take you the rest of the way. And as always, consult a Dr. :)
Thank you for your reply! I got off opiates with subs last time but quitting subs was the hardest thing ever. I feel like if I can make it 4 days through the Fent W/d I’m almost out the water

I've had a few people message me asking me if I was a real nurse ( guess they never watched Cuckoo's Nest ) begging me for help. They were absolutely at their wits end trying to get off the blues and with the fentanyl/xylazine combo they just couldn't stand the WD.

They were re-dosing every couple of hours just to not be sick. Subs weren't working fast enough and they couldn't get any methadone.

As I'm not a real nurse all i could tell them was to try and taper the blues to half of what they were taking and then plan on feeling like crap for 72 hours and then start the suboxone. Comfort meds like Lyrica, benzos, kratom, anything they could get their hands on to get them over that 72 hour hump. By then the subs should start to make them feel better.

Worst case scenario and I know nobody wants to do it ( I wouldn't have ) is a 72 hour medically supervised detox where at least they will give you some meds through the worst of it and then a sub/methadone script on your release and some therapy.

Therapy being essential as once we get clean we have to stay clean. And that's always the hard part. I got clean 7000 times.........but was only able to stay clean once.

Last edited:
We leave for Hawaii for 10 days on July 8th and I knew I wouldn’t be able to get more and didn’t want to withdraw so I bought a few Suboxone thinking I could do a rapid detox. Got 30 hours in past my last fent dose in major withdrawal took 1/5 a sub strip and was sent into precipitated w/d. It was hell I had to run back to the fent for relief
Oh man I can not even imagine having to leave in a few days and my wife just finding out I am doing 'fentinall' (I hate when they pronounce it that way, it is fentanyl but people say fentinall) But even if it were just heroin it is 7/3. The 8th is just 5 days away. You would still be sick but past the worst. Fentanyl seems a little different from what I read here so I am out of my league. I think all medical fronts are out of their league when you add in xylazine.

Bottom line, decision time. The 72 hour medical detox sounds the best. But are you going to make this trip? I mean you can go sick, and when you look back you will find you can have a good time at points. People have done that. Decision time.

Good luck OP and welcome. You will get through and this can and will be history. But honestly this trip to Hawaii is stressing me. lol

Edit, I am an idiot. Just saw you have 350 mgs of methadone. That could work.

Last edited:
I've had a few people message me asking me if I was a real nurse ( guess they never watched Cuckoo's Nest ) begging me for help. They were absolutely at their wits end trying to get off the blues and with the fentanyl/xylazine combo they just couldn't stand the WD.

They were re-dosing every couple of hours just to not be sick. Subs weren't working fast enough and they couldn't get any methadone.

As I'm not a real nurse all i could tell them was to try and taper the blues to half of what they were taking and then plan on feeling like crap for 72 hours and then start the suboxone. Comfort meds like Lyrica, benzos, kratom, anything they could get their hands on to get them over that 72 hour hump. By then the subs should start to make them feel better.

Worst case scenario and I know nobody wants to do it ( I wouldn't have ) is a 72 hour medically supervised detox where at least they will give you some meds through the worst of it and then a sub/methadone script on your release and some therapy.

Therapy being essential as once we get clean we have to stay clean. And that's always the hard part. I got clean 7000 times.........but was only able to stay clean once.
One flew over is a great movie I recognized the name instantly. I considered the medical detox but I don’t have time to before Hawaii unfortunately. I know I’ve got some rough days coming sure but I’m hoping the 3 days of methadone will at least get most the fent out my system. Any idea idea how long fent withdrawal usually last?

Oh man I can not even imagine having to leave in a few days and my wife just finding out I am doing 'fentinall' (I hate when they pronounce it that way, it is fentanyl but people say fentinall) But even if it were just heroin it is 7/3. The 8th is just 5 days away. You would still be sick but past the worst. Fentanyl seems a little different from what I read here so I am out of my league. I think all medical fronts are out of their league when you add in xylazine.

Bottom line, decision time. The 72 hour medical detox sounds the best. But are you going to make this trip? I mean you can go sick, and when you look back you will find you can have a good time at points. People have done that. Decision time.

Good luck OP and welcome. You will get through and this can and will be history. But honestly this trip to Hawaii is stressing me. lol

Edit, I am an idiot. Just saw you have 350 mgs of methadone. That could work.
Thank you for the supportive reply. And yes it really does suck, I hate that I’ve let her down, this was so hard to admit because she is drug naive and trust me there wasn’t a worst drug I could have said than fentinall 😘. But there was power in coming clean, at least know she knows when I’m withdrawing it’s nothing personal, she was thinking it was like I didn’t love her or something because I didn’t want to be touched or social etc.

But thanks again for the reply. You made me giggle a couple times, especially when you said my trip is stressing you hahaha. But on the positive side at least I’m not having to work some manual labor job or lose my job. Trying to find the silver linings

One flew over is a great movie I recognized the name instantly. I considered the medical detox but I don’t have time to before Hawaii unfortunately. I know I’ve got some rough days coming sure but I’m hoping the 3 days of methadone will at least get most the fent out my system. Any idea idea how long fent withdrawal usually lI
I was hooked on that shit for about a year-2018...but it was patches.(bucally)I have never ever seen fent on powder or even pressed pills...so I don"t know what is ur currently dose.....and what percent of this powder is fent and what fillers...I have got iboga flood and even with booster dose of TA extract feel bad almost 20 days...but I sucseed to quit this shit.Shits like xylazine or tranqdope make things even more difficult to predict.Zomby land-that is US for me now:(...Canada too....Where are those" happy" days with good old H on the street?....and it eventually would get worse.Don"t be distracted by this ma friend!Look only straight....think about urself and ur wife......even there is no future for the world.It's a personal battle(for ur wife too)...so u are obligate to WIN!If u have possibility to cancel ur trip to Hawai....do it!Focus on solving this problem only for now.....U are not alone

Last edited:
I know I’ve got some rough days coming sure but I’m hoping the 3 days of methadone will at least get most the fent out my system.
Again, be really careful if you plan to take subs afterwards... For the first 3 days you'd essentially be replacing a high dose of fentanyl with a high dose of methadone (a longer lasting full agonist). At the very least don't take a full dose of subs at once, start with <0.5mg and titrate upwards.
I think the likelihood of precipitated WD would be very high (not to say guaranteed), but let us know how it goes.

Again, be really careful if you plan to take subs afterwards... For the first 3 days you'd essentially be replacing a high dose of fentanyl with a high dose of methadone (a longer lasting full agonist). At the very least don't take a full dose of subs at once, start with <0.5mg and titrate upwards.
I think the likelihood of precipitated WD would be very high (not to say guaranteed), but let us know how it goes.
I’m hoping to not need the subs. I got like 2 days left of methadone then I took off work for the two days prior to my vacation that I expect to be the worst of it. Plan is to just take the kratom as needed and bite the bullet. I would only take the subs if by Monday which would be roughly 4 days after the last methadone dose I’m still going through it really bad. If at all possible I’d prefer to skip the subs. Thank you for the reply brother

Update, I took 40MG of methadone at 11AM yesterday it’s now 4PM and I still feel okay. I’ve taken kratom in the morning, and just took another dose. Thinking of not taking the methadone today so I can have a drink or two tonight for the 4th. Would it be safe to drink with the 40Mg in my system from 24+ hours ago?

Heres my answer to you cus I have been down this road and will never have it another way:

Do not get on suboxone or methadone.
Check into a detox and wail like hell for days. You will agonize and and fight yourself to leave, and just might, and we both know where to, just trust the random dude on the forum and stay. You get unsick in 3-5 days, and yes the pain is like the final boss of earth but you can do 5 days. You are still ok, you are not deep into the years long neurochemistry changes that make it a beast to defeat beyond simple detox not to mention your life is not down the drain yet. I detoxed 3 year oxy heroin fent addiction on a greyhound. Hell, but defeated. Also took a long time to feel normal again.

Just mark my words, no suboxone or methadone. Methadone has a 45-60 day withdrawal. Suboxone long term is... not good. Its just a worst spot you will be in.

Just go die in detox (not literally) for 5 days (85% agony drop), deal with the residual neurochemical regeneration that probably won't last that long, and don't be stupid man. 200k+ with a wife. You got it made man don't crash it. Why you running back to blues with that man....

Update 7/5 12:35PM- I woke up today around 6AM feeling uncomfortable couldn’t sleep beginning of mild withdrawal so I took 50Mg of methadone and went back to sleep. Woke up and my wife is being so angry and hateful to me. So I took 50Mg more. The addiction hurt her, the shock and layer of forgiveness that came from me opening up and coming clean have since disappeared and she has a very “I want to rub your nose in every detail mentality right now” I’m trying to stay as humble and gentle as I can. She has a lot of issues as well but right now EVERYTHING is my fault and I have to remember that

I just counted I have 80MG methadone left, 6 Xanax bars, 3 Suboxone strips, unlimited red gummy extracts, red Bali capsules, and OPMS gold extract capsules.
Heres my answer to you cus I have been down this road and will never have it another way:

Do not get on suboxone or methadone.
Check into a detox and wail like hell for days. You will agonize and and fight yourself to leave, and just might, and we both know where to, just trust the random dude on the forum and stay. You get unsick in 3-5 days, and yes the pain is like the final boss of earth but you can do 5 days. You are still ok, you are not deep into the years long neurochemistry changes that make it a beast to defeat beyond simple detox not to mention your life is not down the drain yet. I detoxed 3 year oxy heroin fent addiction on a greyhound. Hell, but defeated. Also took a long time to feel normal again.

Just mark my words, no suboxone or methadone. Methadone has a 45-60 day withdrawal. Suboxone long term is... not good. Its just a worst spot you will be in.

Just go die in detox (not literally) for 5 days (85% agony drop), deal with the residual neurochemical regeneration that probably won't last that long, and don't be stupid man. 200k+ with a wife. You got it made man don't crash it. Why you running back to blues with that man....
would 3-4 days of methadone put me into that long of a withdrawal? My plan was just to use the methadone to get past the worst of the fent withdrawl then quit to the kratom.

Update 7/5 12:35PM- I woke up today around 6AM feeling uncomfortable couldn’t sleep beginning of mild withdrawal so I took 50Mg of methadone and went back to sleep. Woke up and my wife is being so angry and hateful to me. So I took 50Mg more. The addiction hurt her, the shock and layer of forgiveness that came from me opening up and coming clean have since disappeared and she has a very “I want to rub your nose in every detail mentality right now” I’m trying to stay as humble and gentle as I can. She has a lot of issues as well but right now EVERYTHING is my fault and I have to remember that

I just counted I have 80MG methadone left, 6 Xanax bars, 3 Suboxone strips, unlimited red gummy extracts, red Bali capsules, and OPMS gold extract capsules.

would 3-4 days of methadone put me into that long of a withdrawal? My plan was just to use the methadone to get past the worst of the fent withdrawl then quit to the kratom.
I would titrate down a few days or week via kratom to gear your body up then go to detox. Refuse suboxone and methadone, the idea is to be rid of opioids not playcate with another, even if the doctor says so. Its gonna come down to facing that pain one way or another unless you plan to be on opiates for the rest of your life. You will have to accept there is no circumventing the pain of withdrawal but you have things to look to after. Wife, 100k, whatever. Nutrient up, hydrate hard, kratom your receptors down a bit, go to detox. Gonna need mental strength for this ride.

Hello To This Beautiful community,

I’ve crept through these post for years at different stages of my life but finally have found myself needing to make my first post.

Long story short I’ve struggled with opiates most my life, met my current wife while in addiction in 2016 hid it from her for a year and a half until she finally found out and before nearly losing her I got clean in 2017 for over 5 years and had the greatest stretch of my life.

Cleaned my credit up, secured and thrived in a career that allowed me to make 250k + annually and built up 6 figure bank account. Got my health in order, built a great loving marriage I finally had the life I had always prayed for.

And then I relapsed 😭😭. It happen so swift, wife wanted mushroom bars I met with an old dealer and bought 6 Oxy 30’s to smoke. Well I’d been out the game 5 years I had no idea there were actually pressed fent pills. Bought a couple more batches, 4 at a time; then 10. Within 2 weeks I was waking up in the middle of the night in withdrawal. I knew I was back in the fire again.

Problem is I had plenty of money so couple hundred here and there didn’t even make a dent. I’m now nearly 3 months in with a $200-$300 a day habit. Probably blown through 20k+

My wife has a great intuition and has recognized something was wrong but I’ve lied and hid it from her. She even drugs test me frequently but I’ve passed because fent doesn’t show up.

I know I’m in to deep and I want out bad! So early this week I tried to quit cold Turkey and my God the withdrawal is awful. My wife didn’t know what I’m going through and would jump on me so rough every time I feel bad and give me a hard time and the irritability would send me back to the dealer.

We leave for Hawaii for 10 days on July 8th and I knew I wouldn’t be able to get more and didn’t want to withdraw so I bought a few Suboxone thinking I could do a rapid detox. Got 30 hours in past my last fent dose in major withdrawal took 1/5 a sub strip and was sent into precipitated w/d. It was hell I had to run back to the fent for relief.

I want our so bad, I’m on the verge of losing my wonderful marriage. So I finally bit the bullet and came clean. As you can imagine just the word fentanyl sent her into a panic. But she says she is going to try to support me through this. When I’m not in addition I’m such a loving, compassionate and selfless lover. But the addiction takes every bit of light God blessed me with.

Sorry for the long back story, but the reason I’m here is to see if anyone can help me figure out the best way to use the comfort meds I have to get past this withdrawal.

I have about 350mg of methadone pills, 3 Suboxone 8mg strips, plenty of red Bali kratom and OPMS Gold kratom extracts and 8 Xanax bars.

I’m thinking of taking about 100mg of methadone a day for the first 3 days to hopefully get most the fent out my system. Maybe 50Mg the 4th day. Then move to the kratom and hope to continue on that through my trip in Hawaii. After 3 days or so if Im still in hell I’ll take small pieces of the strips as needed to get through my vacation

For reference I’ve been smoking 5-10 fent pills for about 6-8 week. Sorry again for the long ran but what do you guys think of the plan? Any changes you would make? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.
The best way i found to escape the demons of fen or opiates is grabbing yourself 6 methadone and start with 20mg an hour after you start sweating. . If you dont get worse after taking a half a wafer then go ahead and take another 20 mgs . Take a whole wafers for 3 days straight then on your 4 th and 5 th day only take a half. This will work and you will experience little to zero withdrawls . Everyone is different but so far several friends have stopped using fent all together with just this . OH and i almost forgot DO NOT go back to using after 2 days of methadone you will DIE very easily

One flew over is a great movie I recognized the name instantly. I considered the medical detox but I don’t have time to before Hawaii unfortunately. I know I’ve got some rough days coming sure but I’m hoping the 3 days of methadone will at least get most the fent out my system. Any idea idea how long fent withdrawal usually last?
Just take 40 mg of methadone for 3 days then take 20 mg for 2 days and you should be ok. I have several friends that have kicked a 2 g a day habit with the methadone method .whatever you di do not go back to the f bro you will die rather rapidly if you do.

drink wht u have got and forget about the shit...u got choise there-kratom,substitution program...etc.....everything better from this fent imo