• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Got black out drunk with girl who likes me. Did I ruin everything?

drunkenidiot

Greenlighter
So, here's my story. I just started a new job after being unemployed for a while. I've been taking care of myself and I've been on a real positive streak.

It's been hard because I moved to a new town when my last girlfriend of multiple years passed away in a horribly tragic accident. I haven't really dated anyone since and I would go out to the bars and get reallyshitfaced and black out. Well I stopped going out, started exercising and volunteering at the local community theatre, and started a new job right after christmas.

Well, the girl I was training with was this awesome and cute girl and we kind of hit it off. I mean all the signals were there, and I was stoked. I mean you could really tell she liked me. Well the second night we went out after work with some coworkers and had a couple of drinks and everything was fine. Then we went over to her place with some of her friends and continue to drink and go swimming. Well at some point I completely blacked out. I woke up the next morning at my house with a wicked hangover and my apartment semi-destroyed with a hole punched in the wall. She showed up shortly thereafter with the stuff I left in her car.

Apparently I started talkingshitto one of her guy friends that I know and am actually cool with. Well that next morning the vibe was off, like I just completely f**ked up everything. So we both worked that night as well and everything was kosher she was still nice to me, but it was like all those signals were gone. Now I'm just wondering if I completely ruined everything or if I can somehow rebound from this. I'm so mad at myself I can't even sleep or eat. I'm just terribly depressed. That's not the person that I truly am.

I just left work that night without saying goodbye and I dont even know when I work with her again. I guess ill just be lonely and miserable forever. Happy new years to me.

damn... did you ever think of appolgizing? asking your other friend wtf happened? or you try anything? if you have her number mabe try txting her or something, but idk if you did mess things up so bad they cant be fixed, then fuck it... i know i use to build women up so much and think that was all i needed to be happy, and until i learned that if you cant be happy with yourself then who else is gna be happy with you? just a thought

I did apologize, and everything seemed chill at work. But it sucks because it was like the second day we ever met and the first time we hung out after work. It was on too. I just don't know how I straight blacked out. I guess I've just got to play it cool and wait it out. I hope she still likes me.

Say that you're sorry, and see if she wants to go out again but don't use drugs and alcohol when you're with her. Good luck, and have a happy new year.

I did apologize, and everything seemed chill at work. But it sucks because it was like the second day we ever met and the first time we hung out after work. It was on too. I just don't know how I straight blacked out. I guess I've just got to play it cool and wait it out. I hope she still likes me.

How big are her tits?

Yeah, just wait for things to cool down. You may very well have ruined your chances but now isn't the time to find out. In the mean time instead of self loathing maybe try to work on yourself a bit and get the drinking under control? Most women aren't going to put up with depressive alcoholics. I know this first hand.