• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got Adrafanil

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Only got this on Tuesday morning and now awake Thursday morning and need to be up this morning will another day on this be safe? I have benzos. Infact been up since Monday 3am it is now Thursday nearly 2am. But slept for hours on Sunday night and 10 hours Monday during evening

Still awake took 30mg diazepam, 30mg mirtazapine, 2x 25 Promethazine and got a zopiclone 7.5mg I could take any advice?

Get some sleep before starting the Adrafinil!!

I'm not very experienced with this particular substance, but Modafinil is excellent for lack of sleep if you need to be functional. The less sleep you've gotten, the more effective it becomes. Modafinil lacks most traditional stimulant properties, I'm *guessing* Adrafinil is similar.

Finally got 5-6 hours sleep this morning. Definitely underestimated this stuff. I got 60x 300mg capsules and took 10 over the course of a day (I know stupid) but never felt bad being awake for over 3 days then had to be up this morning so took an extra 2x 300mg capsules so that's 12 in the space of a couple of days. Won't be taking this stuff regularly because of liver damage and when I do it will be 1 or 2. I ended up taking a zopiclone 7.5mg along with the rest of sleep aids and laid down fell asleep woke up around 5 hours later feeling fine.