• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Got a ticket! Need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnopleasehelp

Greenlighter
I messed up big time!my boyfriend was driving my vehicle n received a seat belt ticket after being pulled over for my window tint (got a warning).his first offense ever! We both have clean driving records. I did not have proof of insurance due to me letting it lapse. I know I know I was stupid!Hedoes not have to appear in court so He can just go pay the ticket and at that time He is to show proof of insurance. When He got home I immediately reinstated my policy not knowing if it would even make a difference so my policy says 9:36 and his ticket is for 9:28........what do I do now?? Where do I stand? What's going to happen?located in ohio.... Im such an idiot and im terrified for me or him to loose our license!!

Basically you are fucked. You are not going to lose your license, come on now.

I figured as much. :-/ ty for ur time n response. N i deff. think bc of ohio laws that at least one of us r going to loose our license if not both.

Did you get a ticket for not having proof of insurance? If not, then that's beside the point and there's nothing to worry about. A no seat belt ticket is usually only $25.00 and won't reflect badly on your record, especially if you have a spotless record to begin with. Relax and smoke a doobie or whatever it is you crazy kids do these day.

Status
Not open for further replies.