• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Got a new batch of Speed today and my chest area feels cold...any reason to worry?

Yeah, it gets really bad with high doses or if you've been up multiple days! Trust me, it can definitely happen with coke too, and mephedrone, and MDMA etc etc.

"Blooarrgg!! Why the fuck can't they make it a little less pure..."

@Hexenstahl I've had this from speed when IVing it, only from 'good' batches (UK standard of good)
Especially when I'd IV that batch with k, id get the menthol taste/feeling from the ket in my throat and the lasting cold/menthol feeling in my chest from the phet, me and my mate were bouncing around the hotel room saying we were the 'menthol men' 😂

I thought i was having a heart attack or some kind of reaction at first but he told me it was normal and to relax (he was a IV phet vet and I was quite new to it)

I dont think its possible to have amphetamines of 80% OR more in sulfaten, since i thought the max purity was something like 73% and otherwise IT would be liquid...

IT is possible to find strong amps in Holland, anyway higher than in neighbourin countries... There is An episode of drug lab where they say its not that hard to find 70% amps around here... (They dont actually say this literally but you can easily deduce IT from whats being said)

I also have amps that are almost impossible to snort but is really very strong - is this what makes IT difficult to snort a sign is of high quality amps OR Signs of lesser quality and this is due to impurities from the production process?

I last time used 2.5 g on a non stop binge of 8 days and nights, is this much OR not at all OR simply normal? Also once i stop redosing IT still takes several days before om able to get Any sleep ...

PS i think its quite generally i think the evolution of certain drugs as with xtc in the 90s which only then was booming and was top quality having to do with the electronic music scene and party culture, where in from amps were also like this, but which time period was really the amp period generally, were that the 80s? And in what scene, what context and among what kind of ppl did amps hype? Plus do you also feel like a lot of real hardcore amp users are way too Skinny, look bad overall especially skin and rotten teeth, and suffer often from extreme paranoia and possibly more, other serious psychiatric disorders?
When im up long time on amps and the sleep deprivation gets severe this always creates Incredible fear to go to sleep, mostly because I fear i still wont be able to sleep and that this Will produce panic attacks, making IT impossible for me to sleep anytime soon after quitting redosing and this intense fear remains long after the good effects were already gone ...

Also fear for going into full blown psychosis is often present, are these my ways of experiencing amp paranoia?