• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Got a new batch of Speed today and my chest area feels cold...any reason to worry?

Hexenstahl

Bluelighter
Ok so I recently bought dried amphetamine sulfate from a rather popular german vendor and tried it an hour ago. He told me he washed it, which I believe because the rush doesn't have this wired, dirty feel to it and I don't have any jaw clenching that I normally got from Speed a few years back when I didn't wash it. The high feels nice and clean, but I have a weird, icy sensation in my chest area. Nothing painful, but it just feels cold there. I can't really assess if the danger that I'm in right now is only perceived and exaggerated due to me being high af, or if my heart is warning me not to take more. I just called my sister to come over and "tripsit" me just in case something happens. So is there any reason to worry, or is my mind just dramatizing a harmless physical sensation? I never had this before you know...

What is your blood pressure?

Without that number anyone's guess.

Let your sister feel your pulse.

Slow beat no good, fast beat no good.

Slightest doubt just let your sister be minicab driver and take you to er.
or call ambulance sometimes better to call them first

Don't waste time here

Monitor it see if it goes up or down. I wouldn't worry at 130

What are the symptoms of heart attack?
  • Chest pain or discomfort. ...
  • Feeling weak, light-headed, or faint. ...
  • Pain or discomfort in the jaw, neck, or back.
  • Pain or discomfort in one or both arms or shoulders.
  • Shortness of breath.

Keep those in mind

Is it safe to combine amps with beta blockers?
No!
Your vasculature gets opposing signals from alpha (vasoconstrictive) and beta (vasodilatory) adrenergic receptors. Taking beta blockers with a stimulant that releases norepinephrine will result in increased systemic vasoconstriction and a concurrent spike in blood pressure.

Take an ibuprofen if you would like, some chelated magnesium, a low dose of a benzo, but do NOT take a beta blocker.

Edit: source

Are you producing milk?

That one was cheap.
It could be psychosomatic, if it's related to anxiety or depression, and/or being high
A cold feeling would be a bit atypical for an actual heart attack or elevated heartbeat,
and usually in combination with a tightness in the chest

Still, good to take safety measures
Bleib tapfer

Jah sie sind ja eine heisse keiler.​

a keiler is a male wild boar

KEILER_Logo_04082017_neu_m.jpg

Hahaha^^

Glad you're ok @Hexenstahl. Freaking out on stimulants fucking sucks cos that associated paranoia makes the other symptoms worse.

I would maybe send a small sample of that speed to be tested at a German version of wedinos if they have one before taking anymore, or even flush it if it seems dodgy.

Freaking out on stimulants fucking sucks cos that associated paranoia makes the other symptoms worse
For some reason this only happens with amps and never with cocaine. Most of my amp highs are fine, but sometimes I get delusions and become paranoid and only notice how all of it was imagined when coming down from Speed.