• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Got a lawyer?

I think its been said by Cyberdyne, if you are arrested just don't make a statement. Do all your talking in court.

So really there isn't a need for a 'on call' lawyer as when your arrested you don't need one unless they do things like searches.

i know its a fact that most of the evidence used against you in court comes from your own statement. when most people get busted they make a statement straight away out of panic and its their downfall.

i know of one guy who got caught selling heroin he had it in 7 clipseal bags that he was selling for 50 dollars each. so thats like a total of 350 bucks worth of heroin (i know nothing about the drug or how its measured so ill go buy $$$). anyway that cant be very much right, surely less then the traffickable quantity? anyway when he got caught he agreed to a video interview and straight away said it wasnt for his use and that he was just selling it to make a bit of side cash. i got no idea why he said that but if he had of contacted a lawyer before he did any interviews or statements he probably could have claimed it was all for personal use (he liked to separate his hits?).

anyway bottom line is if he got convicted of it being for personal use he woulda got a fine.. but cos straight away he admitted to selling it he got done for sell/supply and got 2 years in jail.

the golden rule is never say anything till youve spoken to your lawyer.. (that is actually what it says on the back of a certain lawyers business card).

also i think all lawyers will be friendly to your cause because that is what they are their for, its their job to help you and thats why u pay them. they deal with people far worse then drug users (paedophiles etc)