• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got a half gram of white DMT, what's the best way to do it?

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
Got a half gram of white DMT, what's the best way to do it? What dosage?

So I just got my hands on the half gram of white DMT and I was wondering if someone can give me any advice in general of how to ingest it? I've heard people "Sandwiching" it in a bowl by first putting some weed at the bottom, then then DMT, then a bit more weed on top and to just hit it like that and hold in 5 seconds, release and try to lay down with your eyes closed. I've never done DMT but I have done LSD and mushrooms. Any advice and tips are greatly appreciated!! Also what dosage for a first timer would you recommend? I have heard 100mg should be good for a first time and then someone else told me 50mg but he didn't feel it nearly as hard. I'm a bit worried before doing this lol hence my post.

Last edited:
I've had plenty of experience with dmt the only thing I can say is nothing prepares you for how fast and bright it can be. If you break through you probably wont even realized it happened until its over and its actually for the most part a fun experience. It is very fast and powerful which can be unsettling, I prefer to ease into something then be launched at light speed into a full blown trip. I have experienced sub break through, where i was still grounded in this existence, as well as overly intense break through.

I cant recommend amounts because a lot of it is in the technique but something like 75-100mg should be enough. There is really nothing to worry about the experience is over in 5-10 minutes and even though its unlike anything else it isnt "scary" usually. If your apprehensive about it save it for a different time, youll find your ready at some point.

Also it should be added that i always used weed to sandwich it as you did and always blasted off with a bong.

Last edited: