Got a free bottle of testosterone topical gel, any uses for it?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
As title says I was given a bottle of topical gel testosterone and I just wanna see if I can make some use of it for like working out or something else I haven't thought of. One use I have thought of was as a remedy for opioid's tendency to reduce testosterone (I'm a regular long time user of opioids). I would also like to start building more muscle now that the gym has opened back up. Is that something that would be realistic to accomplish with just this one chemical? Is there anything else it can be used for?

As title says I was given a bottle of topical gel testosterone and I just wanna see if I can make some use of it for like working out or something else I haven't thought of. One use I have thought of was as a remedy for opioid's tendency to reduce testosterone (I'm a regular long time user of opioids). I would also like to start building more muscle now that the gym has opened back up. Is that something that would be realistic to accomplish with just this one chemical? Is there anything else it can be used for?

Topical test tends to be inferior to injectable due to a larger myriad of factors dictating how well it absorbs. You'd also have more peaks and troughs as it's not a more controlled release that you'd see from an ester.

Do you have low T?

Topical test tends to be inferior to injectable due to a larger myriad of factors dictating how well it absorbs. You'd also have more peaks and troughs as it's not a more controlled release that you'd see from an ester.

Do you have low T?

I don't believe so, I just know that it's a possibility due to my heavy use of opioids. I just figured hey so and so doesn't want this anymore maybe it could benefit me somehow.

If it´s not alcohol based the skin of the body that is more permeable to test is your sack of balls.

If is alcohol based maybe let it dry/evaporate before as can be quite irritating

How much mgs do you have in total?