• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

got 3 orange 40mg oxycontin pills. should i chew them or snort them?

I've always been partial to eating a dose then snorting another on top of it when it starts to come on.

^ Really depends on the person though, codeine gives me the best euphoria out of any opiate. Much prefer the opiates with a morphine metabolite, I love smack and codeine much more than oxy.

haha yeah true.. your right, everyones different when it come to any substance.. it's just I get good eurphoria from Oxys.. much prefer them over codeine and smack...

Same here.... love oxys because of the warmth and euphoria that I used to get from codeine but dont get so much any more (sometimes I do, if Im in the right mood when I take the codeine).

BTW I tried potentiating with DXM today... 30mg half an hour before the codeine and I didnt notice really notice anything. Will try 60mg next time.

Sadly, not everyone does :| I still throw up at least every other time I take opiates if I don't take an antihistamine first, and I've been using for years with a decent tolerance.

My stomach needs to man up imo.

My good friend is the same way ;) His stomach just isn't cut out for it and throws up without fail after IV especially. Mind you he used to throw up a fair bit without drugs anyway. I've only thrown up a few times from opiates...my #1 weakness is good MDMA or MDA, makes me throw up ALWAYS.

One of my best opiate times was when I had a pack of OC40's, used to eat one and then snort one. When I got used to that dose I added some valium (NOT RECOMMENDER!) Had an old couch and put it outside in the sun, got my pack of cigarettes and my nirvana unplugged CD and nodded my arse off for substantial amounts of time. One time it felt like I was swimming in warm molasses, writhing around on the couch...if you try this at home be careful of sun stroke and put sunblock on as it's easy to cop a burn. I would have had a tolerance at this time and was careful about adding the diaz to the mix.