Support Gooday TDS! This is a safe nonjudgmental space, come talk about anything bothering you~

JasmineAsh

Bluelighter
Hello TDS~

This is the first of many threads i will open here, i will try my best to offer emotional and mental support, i will do my best to be nonjudgmental.

I am open to any conversation you wanna have, this is *your* space, use it as you please and talk about whatever bothering you~

You deserve to be heard, supported and cared for, and i will try my best to be these things.

If you don't want to open up about things, that's okay, i pray that you have strength and can persevere past anything that comes your way, for i know you can get through anything that tries to drag you back to the old ways that hurt you! <3

Hello TDS~

This is the first of many threads i will open here, i will try my best to offer emotional and mental support, i will do my best to be nonjudgmental.

I am open to any conversation you wanna have, this is *your* space, use it as you please and talk about whatever bothering you~

You deserve to be heard, supported and cared for, and i will try my best to be these things.

If you don't want to open up about things, that's okay, i pray that you have strength and can persevere past anything that comes your way, for i know you can get through anything that tries to drag you back to the old ways that hurt you! <3
Hello JasmineAsh and welcome to Bluelight and TDS. I see that you have made the crossover from the Discord and you are so welcome here. Thank you so much for this lovely post and for opening up a caring space for people to vent. I hope you stick around <3