• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Good way to dose valium

Speed King

Bluelighter
My doctor raised my valium dose from 1, 10mg Valium, 4X a day, 1-2, 10mg valium every four hours. This is temporary. I can take up to 80mg a day. This is secondary, but I will have a weeks worth of candy edibles to add some extra magic to my vacation.

I also just dosed 80 mg of Valium for science. Will see how that works out.

Any solid dosing suggestions. I will have edibles also. Only 100 mg.

Thanks

Why is he giving u a long acting benzo 4x a day? Are u epileptic or going off heroin

Because I prefer the long acting. I've been on long acting( anxiety, gad) for years. Clonazepam before (7 years) then for +/- 6months Valium(which I prefer and was genetically tested to prove I was most sensitive to).

I DON'T PLAN on using that much Valium, but some of that amount is at least a cushion. I'm entering a stressful situation that is above and beyond what my normal dose of 10mg x 4/day can handle. The dose I will return to and as my doctor knows already, I prefer this to be my (normal) limit.

With this (short) script, I don't want to really play with my regular 10mg x 4 dosage (temporarily is fine) but don't think just adding 1 here or there will do anything. I'm concerned if I can just start the day at 20mg a dose or what.

That is mainly part of the question.

I will try to keep the doses close to my normal 10mg every 4 hours, but I know I'm going to probably need at least an extra 20mg a day.

This pretty much is a once in a lifetime script due to the nature of the situation.

It's not the vacation itself, but the people I will be dealing with, in some cases keeping an eye on, running co pilot to, etc. Unfortunately that very basic explanation is exasserbated by previous recent situations that make this necessary.

So, I need to change my dose up for the higher. Either higher during the day and normal at night, or ?

I am going back to normal dose the following week, after a slight taper back to 10mg x 4

Btw, the main(subjective) effects of Valium for me run out by 6 hours for many people, myself included., VS say Clonazepam which (subjectively) main effects last longer by a few hours, by comparison.

Last edited:
I ended up going 20mg, till I felt good.
I have more then enough to stay comfortable, but I could get used to 60 mg - 80mg of Valium, way too easy..
I could handle it, but it seems to high, propaganda wise.

Afa, how long it lasts, I am a chronic user (pun). I find it to be a smoother experience after using it for at least 6 months. That's 120,10mg Valium a month.

Odd, but long story short, my doctor knows the shit I have done. I keep my shit together,

I was loosing sleep,thinking about going on a vacation with people I had issues with.

She prescribed me 60, 10mg Valium, for 5-7 days. That's on top of my normal Valium dose of 40mg (if I had to) .

I'll tell you what, 20mg of Valium an hour for three hour minimum (and edibles if your into that) is the shit.!

Last edited:
Your stress is about vacation. Lol doesnt sound like a vacation to me. Wow they must really cause you problems if the thought of being with them literly keeps you up at night. Good luck though

It's cool. Besides IMO, everything is cool.
People are cool. I have a bunch of Valium, in case.

I realize that the fact I got down right away, cool and collected, my head got nice and everything has been cool.

I got to the park and Steve candy edibles magically

No offense but any reason your last response seems worded different then the previous ones almost like it's a different guy. Maybe I'm just intoxicated. But it seems like your other responses where long more specific and more quantitative. That one seems alot more relaxed and loose or maybe I'm just crazy haha.

I'm at WDW. Epcot. I'm chilled the **** out . The edibles helped a ton. I came here to relax and I'm reallly starting to.